insidersecretsguide.com / unauthorized charges

IN, United States Review updated:
3.65
I received an email...thought it was related to a health emagazine subscritption I already had. It wasn't and now they are charging me 4.95 a week. When I call the 800# they refer me to www.insidersecretsguide.com and I got this website. Huge scam..Please tell me how to stop it.

Comments

Gr
  10th of Dec, 2008
Stationed in Afghanistan and started getting a charge of $4.95 for Web Acces on bank statement, when I called number was referred to wed side for "insidersecretguid.com" that I did not enroll in or at lease did not know I renrolled for it. Feel this is a scam by somebody.
Rm
  12th of Dec, 2008
Hello everyone,

I also received this charge. I called WU-YI and told them about this and they said that when you sign up for the tea on their website, this is noted on their website as an affiliate. They gave me a number to call to cancel this service. The number is 1-866-363-0187 - select option 2 to speak to an acutual person and they will look up your info and cancel. Hope this helps all of you! I know I was pretty mad that I was charged for soemthing I DID NOT WANT!
An
  29th of Dec, 2008
I Am having the same problem with WU-YI I cancelled my order with them, but continue to get billed for other things. I have been able to cancell one but was sent to this site for the other. Hope your number will help me
De
  13th of Feb, 2009
I was thoroughtly discusted with the charges on my "Bank Statements" i was charged for something i (NEVER ORDERED) and (NEVER AGREED TOO). Apparentally even a (TRIAL PERIOD) counts for an order. I have been CHARGED for some (Wu-Yi tea) on a (1) time trial bases, that was cancelled last October 2008" Not knowing was the "DAMAGING PART" I had been working out of town, sincethe end of Oct 2008. Just depositing as usual, not checking my bank statements online. Until i got home in Feburary 2009. As you all know( $4.95 ) adds up. And if i could afford too give away $ (money) like this, i would probably own (1) of those companies that send theses "So Called Products Out" ! I work Hard for a living, as most of you all do. But i still hate the thought of theses Companies getting away with this. I tried too get my MONEY REFUNDED and as you all know, its NON-REFUNDABLE! PLEASE i HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO"s READING THIS WASN'T TAKEN LIKE I WAS " and THANK YOU (rm0126) for the phone # 1-866-363-0187, I CANCELLED AGAIN hopefully this time it works.
Do
  16th of Feb, 2009
hey, on 12/05/2008 i, donnie smith, got an unathoried, charged to my, account for $4.95 cent, and i would like to, be reburisted ! heres my email, and home phone number, donnie_kay_smith@sbcglobal.net, 213)683-1325 hpn, donnie smith