Insidersecrets.com / charges and no service

1 7364 W Crest LnGlendale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623-565-3455

I did not authorize a payment from my account. I don't even know how to contact customer service. I call the number on my bank statement and they say I have to go online. What crooks!! I will have to file a complaint with my bank.

More Insidersecrets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Nov, 2008

I don't even know what the program is about yet my card is being charged, I also tried calling the 800 number but it refers me to go online as well. What kind of customer service is that?

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2008

I, too, have been getting multiple charges put on my credit card (unauthorized). I am promised from the looney company that a credit will be issued, but it never is. I had to cancel my credit card!

• Il
      1st of Dec, 2008

I too got charged for some "subscription" on my visa, and i had to call my visa customer service to find out the name and phone nr. of this dubious business that appears on the visa statements as "web access 800-281900" regarding some weight losing programs according to the automated message that goes when calling them; i put a block on my visa until this issue is solved

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2008

I just got off the phone with my credit card customer service agent and had to have my card blocked due to this mysterious charge called web access 800-2819006 NV. Turns out to be some sort of weight loss tips line which refers me a web site like the complaint above but nothing satisfactory transpires. When did I ever authorize such an item? Hated to do it but felt most effective measure was to put card out of action. Is there no one we can collectively raise this issue with??

• Ej
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I wrote last month when I had a charge on my account and was told at that time I would have my account credited for the amount of $4.95 but as yet this has not been done. I had returned your Tea and got a refund on that but I am still being billed for $4.95 and do not want your item. Please credit me with this amount or I will be forced to change my card. I do not understand why you charge when you are asked not to.
    Please issue my refund immediately and do not charge me again.

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2008

I also have been charged on my credit card for this scam. I had only ordered the trail version of tea. Since then I have been charged and sent vitamins and now find a $4.95 hitting my charge each month for this web access what ever it may be. I never agreed to nor signed up for this. Last month called and cancelled the tea. I expect to be credited the two $4.95 charges to my account, and do not want any more charges of any sort. I am putting a block on my credit card until this is resolved. I not resolved immediately I will take what evvr acions are necessary to expose this scam.

• Ab
      31st of Mar, 2009

I have gone through the same dilemma as all of you had, except that I am from Australia. I ordered the wu-yi tea upon the premise that I would be able to lose weight healthily, but after 1 month, nothing was happening. I eventually decided to cancel my future orders and sent back my current wu-yi tea box. I was refunded for the tea, and they had given me a cancellation order. A month later, I was charged AU$14.45 plus an additional AU$0.36 foreign conversion fee. I did not know what I was being charged for and immediately went on the wu-yi website I purchased my tea from. The live chat allowed me to find out that the insidersecrets e-book is what I was being charged for. I HAD NO IDEA.

I have not even been using this service. So, I got a hold of the people on livechat on the insidersecrets website. They asked for my name and email address to confirm. Then they gave me a cancellation number and told me that the charges have now been cancelled. I was soo furious! I wanted to get my money back, but they were not abe to do so. I felt so powerless.

It has been 6 months since I ordered my free wu-yi tea trial, and now I have just realised, by checking my bank account, that I am once again being charged AU$14.45 for my membership for this fraudulent service plus a AU$0.36 foreign conversion fee. I am still a university student, so having these charges brought upon me are very very burdensome.

Is there any advise that someone can give me to go about getting my money, or having these further charges cancelled?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.