Insiders Secrets Tips / my debit card was charged $4.95 for something I did NOT order and would like funds put back into my account immediately

my debit card was charged $4.95 for something I did NOT order and caused an overdraft fee to my account for which I have disputed with my Bank and funds should be returned to my account immediately! What gives you the authorization to charge my account? Certainly NOT me!

Comments

La
  1st of Dec, 2008

I also have been fraudulently charged with charges showing up on my Visa. I first noticed charges for "Membership" for $9.95, then looking back on my statements found other related charges from the same source with different names, "WEB ACCESS" for $4.95 with a $1.00 fee charge and WUYI TEA for $4.95. These charges were over a period from 10/31/08 to 11/30/08 when first noticed them. The contact phone numbers that I received through my Visa Credit Card representive only took me in circles. I could make no contact with any one, nor could I come to any conclusion where these charges originated. Then I found information on the internet where I discovered that others have also been fraudulently charged from this unknown source.

Su
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I am having the same problems with the $4.95 and $9.95 charges. How do you get them to stop this?

Ly
  21st of Nov, 2009
Insiders Secrets Tips - Unauthorised transactions
INSIDERS SECRETS TIPS
Florida
New York

I have email confirmation of my cancellation from this company dated 20 july 2009 and they are still debiting my credit card every month.

I cannot find they or reply to their email or even find their website any more.

What can i do now??

Jo
  22nd of Nov, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
in company with
LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
and others, robbed my wife and I
See the whole story here