Insiders Secret Tips / did not order nor want

Port St Luc ie, FL, United States Review updated:

I noticed a $4.95 charge on my checking acc ount e very month so I finally called the [protected] to see why they were taking out this money since I did not sign up for this. They gave me a website to go to but I cannot access it because you have to login to do so and it wont giv e me the screen to do it. Now I hav e to contact my bank and insist on fraudulent charges and haveit stopped that way. This should be illegal.
De

Comments

Sa
  16th of Nov, 2008
the same thing is happening to me in two ways. i have the same exact charge on my credit card and i have this other charge with the phone number 18009895907 and it is chargeing me a 9.95 fee. its ridiculous. my company is looking into it and told me that if it continues they will be taking appropriate action against it.
Pa
  24th of Nov, 2008
I am also being charged $4.95 and $9.95 every month and did call and talked to someone who assured me that it would be discontinued, but I am still being charged. I need to know what action I can take except calling the BBB. Can this be reported to an other agency or the Attorney General? I am not recieving anything for these charges and did not order them.
Ev
  28th of Nov, 2008
This the first time that I received $4.95 on my charge card; but I do not want this service. So, I am waiting to see how long it takes to get a credit on my account.
Gr
  1st of Dec, 2008
a $4.95 charge is being taken from my checking account for 2 months in a row. I have not authorizeds this charge & the money better be put back into my checking account immediately.This is fraudulent & I have contacted the Attorney Generals office for this to be investigated.
Sc
  26th of Aug, 2009

Insiders Secret Tips - Unauthorized Charges
Santa e
New Mexico

In May 2007 I was charged $3.24 for something I never ordered, called the company and was told they would refund my money and they never did. ON August 24, 2009, I was charged again for the same amount. I just gof off the phone talking to them, I found out that its a Canadian Web base company. Just think of all the money these people are making everyday stealing money from us. There has to be something that can be done, we can't let them continue this. I am going to my bank and get a new bank card but am afraid they will somehow get the new number. PEOPLE, LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS please.