Insiders Betting Digest / Stop mailing this magazine to me!!

1 4045 Glenn Knoll Ct.Winston Salem, NC, United States Review updated:

I don't know how I got on a mailing list for this magazine but I do not want it coming into my home. There is absolutely NO where on the magazine that tells how to contact them. Please help!!

Al

Comments

Jc
  25th of Aug, 2008

33e94

An
  26th of Aug, 2008

I with you! I just started to received these unsolicited jargons passed of as betting, and i was like WTF i can't even understand math that well so what the F should i be doing with these. I swore they look like a staticians worst nightmare but i tried to contact them and just like you stated there isn't a way to get in contact to them. I guess i'll have to write to these people and tellthem that I aint a gambler nor a sports fan. I hope they aren't as bummed to lose a (un)solicited subsciber as i were to findout i was an unsolicited subscriber...anyone else with these problem. actually, there was another butgodknowsif i remember from who or where but i feel someone/thing got my info and went on ANAL subscribing Spree. ###!

Sl
  27th of Aug, 2008

Since it came in my name, I am getting a l0t of questions from my husband about this unsolicited mailing of IBG. Thanks alot!

Ch
  30th of Aug, 2008

I got one of these at my house today with my last name but the first name of Christine, which is not mine. Anyone have a similar experience?

Br
  30th of Aug, 2008

Post Office gets rich, IBG "increases" their circulatiuon and resources are wasted, including my time.

To
  15th of Sep, 2008

After wasting almost TWO DAYS wading through the quagmyre, I found that the Publisher is, allegedly, H STREET MEDIA, 11 Madison Ave, NY NY 10010.

I got this by tracing down the Bulk Rate Permit (#151) at the PO in Waseca, MN.

TO STOP RECEIVING, CALL 1-800-585=4949.

That's Bet US. Same bunch, they'll transfer you to a dept to have your name removed (and hopefully NOT send you more cr*p.

The USPS should be held responsible for allowing this publication to go out with not only NO ZIP CODE on the Permit box, but NO RETURN ADDRESS either inside OR outside the publication.

Wonder if we could DO something about that..

Ciao

Jo
  9th of Nov, 2008

The company that sends this is actualy BetUS.com and they have numerous offices. One of them is in Vancouver BC being run under the name of H Street Media and are located at:

Suite 300
1286 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC
V6B 2Y5

This is a fact and you can ask for Mike Foreman directly to lodge your complaint as he runs this entire program, it's totally illegal and they know it.