Insiders Betting Digest / unwanted magazine

Interesting... A few hours ago, I posted a comment on how to remove one's name from their mailing list - and saw another comment with similar instructions - and now they are both gone. Anyway, I googled around and found that the parent company is BetUs.com. I found the "contact us" and emailed customer service. They responded within 24 hours and assured me my name would be removed. The address is:
CustHelp@BetUS.com
[protected]

Ka

Comments

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2008

I have received this unsolicited magazine. I do not want it and cannot find out how to stop it.

• Ca
      29th of Aug, 2008

Thanks for the 800#. I called to be removed - we'll see if that works, and I highly suggest everyone calls the US Postal Service to complain about the unsolicited mail. 1-800-275-8777

• Na
      30th of Aug, 2008

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST, YOUR EMAIL LIST, AND ALL AD MAILINGS! I DO NOT WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR YOUR PUBLICATIONS!!!

I HAVE SENT ONE REQUEST IN THIS MORNING, ALREADY!

• Am
      1st of Sep, 2008

Thanks for the info Cathy. I called the 1800 # and a USPS representative told me in order to complain or make sure I stopped receiving mail from the company to call them directly, or to write a letter to :
    Mail Preference Service Direct Marking Association
    PO Box 643
    Harmel, NY 10512

But other than contacting the company directly, she claimed it was not guarunteed to work.

The 800# for the company required I speak with a representative who patched me through to a voicemail box that requested I pronounce the name, address, and zip code of my residence clearly to be removed. It seems like a scam that a representative would patch me through to a voicemailbox.

Goodluck everyone!

• Do
      15th of Sep, 2008

Would like to have this magazine stopped comimg. I have no interest in gambling

9th of Nov, 2008

The company that sends this is actualy BetUS.com and they have numerous offices. One of them is in Vancouver BC being run under the name of H Street Media and are located at:

Suite 300
    1286 Homer Street
    Vancouver, BC
    V6B 2Y5

This is a fact and you can ask for Mike Foreman directly to lodge your complaint as he runs this entire program, it's totally illegal and they know it.