Insiders Betting Digest / No way to get removed from mailing list

United States Review updated:

I do not wish to receive this type of mail. I also received a magazine from BetUs.com, but they have a phone number to call to be removed from their mailing list. (Which hasn't worked so far - I've called twice.) The Insiders Betting digest has no phone number, no mailing address, and their website has no contact information. Their postal permit is Waseca. MN Permit #151.

I hope you can stop them from mailing to persons who are offended by this type of material.

Thanks,
Kay Cummings
Shell, Wyoming

Comments

Ri
  25th of Aug, 2008
I sent a complaint to the post office. They are wasting our time and they are also wasting paper and energy - an environmental concern.
Normal magazines have ownership and contact information. Not this sleazy outfit!
Perhaps we need to contact their legitimate advertisers, such as DirectTV.
Note: I suspect many of their advertisers are illegal gambling sites.
Ha
  26th of Aug, 2008
magazine being delivered to my wife unsol. no one bought the mag. no address to stop delivery!!!
Ic

unknown
unknown
insidersbetting.com

I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MAGAZINE GOT MY ADDRESS BUT I WANT IT STOPPED COMING TO MY HOUSE. I DO NOT BET ON ANYTHING AND DON'T APPRECIATE THIS TRASH COMING TO ME. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
  26th of Aug, 2008
I absolutely agree that going after the sponsors, the advertisers, is what will kill the magazine the quickest. There is an advertisement for VitaminWater on the back of the copy I received yesterday (8/25/08). Express your displeasure that they have sponsored this ill-behaved magazine. Here's a link to their suggestion box: http://vitaminwater.suggestionbox.com/
  26th of Aug, 2008
Strike that URL for VitaminWater. It's not official. My bad. Let me find the correct one. Sorry!
  26th of Aug, 2008
Ok, to complain to VitaminWater, call 1-877-GLACEAU (877-452-2328), or go to their web site, http://www.glaceau.com/ and use the "contact us" to fill out a form to register your complaint.
Wi
  26th of Aug, 2008
I also received this betting magazine (8/26/08) and I'm mad as HELL. How did they get my name and address? I agree with contacting the sponsors as our only hope of stopping this magazine. We have to all band together to have any power at all.
Jo

-----Jon-----
Ka

North Carolina
www.insidersbettingdisgest.com

I received the above magazine in the mail yesterday, August 26, 2008. I did not order nor do I wish to receive this magazine. The only contact is an invalid e-mail address. If anyone knows how to contact this company, please respond.
Ja

Phone: 951-353-2430
www.insidersbettingdigest.com

This magazine is coming to me without my consent and I want nothing to do with it. They have no phone number or mailing address. If you go to the "Letter from the editor" page, there is a "contact us: link. When I sent the email, it was returned as no such address.
Do

Minnesota

Who are these people? There seems to be no way to reach them to stop the unsolicited magazine. There is no address, PO box, city phone and the web site is useless. Can the post office do anything about this?
  28th of Aug, 2008
Received unsolicited magazine. No contact information to cancel.
Pa
  28th of Aug, 2008
I received this magazine after my husband died. I have no use for this trash. I tried to write but the e mail came back un-accepted. Do they think we will pay for this garbage? Patricia
Di
  28th of Aug, 2008
My husband and I are stell getting it. We don't read it, don't want it, can't seem to get rid of it. We will now write "REFUSED - RETURN TO SENDER" and see what the post office does with it.
Ca
  29th of Aug, 2008
Thanks for the Vitamin Water info. I registered a complaint with them as well as the US postal service. I need to find the info for DirectTV now to register a complaint with them.
Ne
  29th of Aug, 2008

Unknown
Unknown
Phone: Unknown
insidersbettingdigest.com

There is no address or phone to contact to be removed from mailing list. I am sick of receiving this piece of crapand want to stop receiving it. How do I go about it since I cannot locate an address or phone no.?
Sh
  30th of Aug, 2008
I too have just received two magazines from the "Insiders Betting Digest". I don't know how they received my name and address-not comfortable with that, especially after being a fraud victim. There is no contact information for this so called company-If anyone has any solutions...
Na
  30th of Aug, 2008
Do not know how this website got my name or email and wish to be removed as soon as possible.
De
  30th of Aug, 2008
please take me off your mailing list