Insideronlinesecrets.com

Posted:

chris bowser

4.8
chris bowser
Chris Bowser is a scam artist and fraud. I know those are harsh words, but let me explain as I feel obligated to help others not make the same mistake I did.

Recently I attended a seminar where Chris Bowser was a speaker. He was supposed to provide lots of information on how to use eBay. I was excited. I've sold a few things on eBay without much success so I really wanted to learn more.

The disappointment came when I realized that Chris Bowser was there with the sole purpose of selling his eBay course. Even with those feelings, I was compelled and motivated to buy his course. His presentation was, in fact, quite compelling even with the lack of educational content in it.

I should mention that the thing that put me over the top to buy was his offer of a free laptop. What a joke - more on that later.

I spend several weeks doing my best to understand the materials. Then, I attended his eBay Accademy training. What waste of time. The entire focus of the workshop was to sell me more stuff when I hadn't seen any results from the first part of the program.

After attending this workshop, which provided little value, I immediately asked for a refund. I was told that I wasn't entitled to one, since I had attended the workshop and used the program for longer than the 3 day cancellation period.

As a business person, I can accept as a response. However, I still can't help from feeling misled. So, I decided to do some research on Chris Bowser. It was these findings that let me to the conclusion that Chris Browser is a scam artist and a fraud.

Here are my findings:

#1) Chris states in his offer that I am to receive this software with my purchase:

He states this is a $2995 Value. HOWEVER, I can get the exact same software for free here:

Even this is simply an affiliate program for Terapeak. ANYONE IN THE WORLD can get this software for a few dollars a month.

#2) I've learned that Chris Bowser has NEVER sold his eBay Academy for $2995. How can this be the value of this event?

#3) Chris Bowser claims that at one point he was listing (after just a few months) 500 to 1000 auctions every week. This would make him one of the top powersellers on eBay. Do a search for top powersellers and he is no where to be found.

#4) 7 years ago, there was automated eBay listing tools. Therefore Chris Bowser had to list 1000 items per week manually. That's about impossible for anyone...

#4) If Chris Bowser was really listing 4000 items/month as he claims after just a few months, why did it take him 3 1/2 years before he had a positive cash flow of $15000. It just doesn't add up. Let's conclude that 3 1/2 years later he was still listing only 4000 items per month. That means that Chris averaged $3.50 per item sold.

I asked around and nobody seems to be able to find Chris Bowsers eBay ID. If he can show his ID it would solve everything. Let me tell you what you should look for:

7 years of selling on eBay and 1000 items per week is 52000 items listed per year or 350, 000 items listed on eBay in the last 7 years. If 50% of the people buy, he would have 175000 successful transactions and more than 150, 000 feedback. There are not very eBay sellers recognized with this type of volume that I've found in my research and Chris Bowser definitely isn't one of them.

In conclusion, don't waste your money on this scam and rip off artist unless he shows you his eBay ID before you buy his program. His program doesn't work. His inflated values of his program don't work. The laptop isn't work the hardware it's made with. His workshop is a complete waste of time. AVOID CHRIS BOWSER!
Complaint comments Comments (22) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

D  9th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hey there. I figured I'd take a second to chime in since I just had a student email me this. I just posted something on Yahoo answers if you end up there too. My name is Chris Bowser. To start off, I am actually not a scam. I'm just a "real" person that has made money on eBay for the last 9 years. And now I help people do the same. Feel free to check me out and do your research. I'm not hiding behind anything. I actually care about the people that buy my products (which is kind of rare in this industry). Here's my website...www.InsiderOnlineSecrets.com. Here's my phone number 800-554-8495. Feel free to check out my students on the site that have made money. They are not fake, they are real everyday people that do exactly what I tell them to do...and they have made money. My goal as a mentor is not to teach you how to make a million dollars...I'm not a get rich quick scheme. I try to show people how they can make $3, 000 - $4, 000 per month in income from selling products online. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. You just need to do it.

As for the person that posted this ad. She also posted the same ad on RipOffReport.com. She was upset that she couldn't get a refund for my product. The reason that she didn't get a refund immediately is because she purchased it through an affiliate. They had her money and I didn't. As soon as I found out about it I refunded her money. You can see that here.

She actually told me that she would remove it from RipOffReport, but they won't let her. Talk about a scam. That company is a scam. They allow negative stuff to be posted about you, and when you ask them to remove it, they tell you that they will for $50K. Again, It just kind of stinks that people go online and post negative things about you without any input from you. So as I said above, if you have any questions about me or my company I'd be happy to give you references of students or affiliates. Just call me up.

Be well,
Chris Bowser

P.S - I have had as many as 50 ebay accounts running at once. Running proxy servers in my office. I'd be happy to share my eBay accounts with my students. I just don't want negative people like this going online and ruining my positive feedback scores on eBay. Again, I'm not hiding from anyone. I stand by what I sell.
A  25th of Jul, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Hello Chris in response to your info posted. I have been an ebay business for a little over a year with decent amount of success. In defense of you. Ebay works before I am proof of it and this is without all the other claims from scammers. I don't doubt it works because like anything you have to work it put energy into it. I am looking to expand my business and am looking into your course. Since you stated you have had 50 different ebay accounts at one can you provide me with your ebay id. Id appreciate it you can email me at sportsfanaticsgifts@gmail. com or call 253.495.4251. Thanks Glenn Cutler.
A  8th of Mar, 2013 by     Best Advice +7 Votes
I did not want to have to do this because Chris & Adam Bowser are related to David Lindahl, who is known in the real estate investment world as a professional and outstanding businessman. I have the upmost respect for Dave Lindahl and his family. However, Chris & Adam obviously did not get those genes.

These owners (specifically Adam through his sales staff) promised me for three long months that they would get me to four, and even five figures, per month profit using their insider online secrets eBay system. This was suppose to happen by selling the products they have available on their website through eBay. The website is www.bblwholesalestore.com

The Bowsers also claimed they would provide as part of the plan a success coach, who is at the level mentioned previously (four/five figures in profit per month). I had three different coaches in three months, each without the ability to coach appropriately, nor the level of four/five figures of profit success. In fact, the last coach, Helen Vasquez, claimed to have thousands of products for me to list that would be very profitable on both eBay and Amazon.

After listing several hundred of Helen's products and getting quite a few sales, I was instructed to place the orders through her (Helen). About a week later, after fielding multiple complaints from customers about not receiving their products, I found out that Helen sent letters to all of my customers via FedEx saying 'congratulations on your purchase, your product is on its way' ... however, the products were never shipped. UGH!

Helen was masking delivery of the orders from me by using the FedEx tracking numbers for the letters - however, there were no tracking numbers for the products. Once this was discovered, repeated frantic calls to Adam and Helen were never returned. Eventually, I had to refund all orders to customers and my account was suspended from Amazon. In addition, negative feedback began arriving wounding my Amazon account severely.

I had nothing to tell my customers because Adam nor Helen would not respond nor provide me the products.

eBay was a little more forgiving, but only because I was able to refund all orders out of my own reserve funds. Now I am out thousands of dollars that I had to refund customers. In addition, all future revenue from eBay or Amazon is terribly crippled due to the negative feedback left by customers that looked to me to fulfill their orders. Orders that I could have been fulfilled if Adam Bowser would have stepped in and resolved all issues.

I have asked Chris and Adam Bowser both for a refund of my coaching program, the money I have paid out from my reserves to customers who never received their product (money that Helen Vasquez stole from me when she took my orders, but never shipped the products), reimbursement for listing fees as well as monthly store/shop fees that I was instructed to pay in order to achieve the level of success of four/five figures of profit per month; and a percentage of future revenue earnings due to the crippling of my Amazon and eBay accounts.

I have received a refund of my coaching program, but no other refund or reimbursement and no response to repeated emails and phone calls.

I have also formally requested a three-way call between the Bowser brothers, Mr. David Lindahl, and myself in order to resolve this manner, but that request has yet to unfulfilled as well.

I am appalled at the putrid lack of professionalism of the Bowser brothers. The agony they have put me and my family through without a semblance of an apologize is beyond my understanding of ethics and courtesy.

The staff at insider online secrets has allegedly been left in the dark about all of this situation because when I have called to talk about it, I am told that I will need to speak to Adam. He is 'handling' the whole situation. However, still no word from Adam or Chris. At the time of this writing, I will admit that they did refund $3, 000 to me; however, that is only 10% of what they owe me!

If you have purchased any part of the program from the Bowser brothers, request a refund immediately and find some other company that has a true track record of care for their students and success.

If you have not purchased anything from them yet and are unsure if you should or not - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. They are frauds, they care nothing for their students, and they will cause you great mental and emotion pain if you start with them. They will help you build a business online only to destroy it and leave you with only negative feedback from customers and no communication from them.
N  28th of Nov, 2014 by    +5 Votes
I have just entered into business with Chris and Adam Bowser after attending their training program. While the workshop was informative, you are right, they are frauds. I started out on a paymnet program to pay for their "platinum" program as I had concerns about these guys.
N  23rd of Aug, 2016 by    -7 Votes
I know a lot of these "internet guys" get a lot of flack online, but Chris & Adam Bowser are legit. I mean, I haven't made a million dollars using their courses, but I did sign up for their coaching program, I've been to their office. They have 2 big warehouses and probably 30 employees. They do what they say the are going to do. I've started with about $5, 000 worth of products and I now carry about $40, 000 in inventory in my Amazon store. This stuff works. There may be unhappy people out there, but I bet there's a lot more happy ones. They have a Facebook group you can join and talk to "REAL" students.
D  8th of Sep, 2016 by    -4 Votes
The Bowser brothers are truly honest people that really help people succeed and have so much support to help you along the way. I couldn’t be happier about attending their Amazon workshop and investing into their coaching program. They have allowed me to retire 3 years sooner than I thought I’d be able to. Thank You Chris & Adam!
N  31st of Oct, 2016 by    +6 Votes
I recently attended a FBA workshop and I feel my entire involvement was misleading. At the initial introduction seminar they continually assured me I could get a refund at any time during the 3 day workshop.The 3 day workshop is given at least 1 week after the seminar, so the 3 day state cancellation law would have conveniently passed and you would not know enough about the program to want to cancel. They do not reveal the core of their program until the latter half of the second day. They then inform you in order to maximize your selling potential, they offer 3 levels of mentoring at an additional cost of $10k, $20k and $35k. They know how difficult it can be to get started. Look at what they charge you to help. You can do it on your own, however it is unlikely you will succeed, especially if you have limited computer skills and business experience. The seminar is a crash course of immense information that could easily take a minimum of 6 weeks to digest and still not apply most of the principles. They then tell you how to obtain seed money to start your business by taking equity out of your house or increasing your credit limit on your credit cards. They can teach you how to bake a cake but you must first buy a $10k oven. These people are masters of misleading information.
A  13th of Dec, 2016 by    +3 Votes
After attending their training program, FEB 2, 3, 4 in NY I decided to entered into business, the only warranty they will work with me until I make my money back.put down 15, 000$ for the platinum membership, tim hellbusch and team claim I will receive a phone call and they will answer all question I had including starting a payment program for the remaining 19, 000$..until this day receive only 1 phone call from laura lapix assistant to Ross, but she has no answer to any question nor her boss return calls..already contacted my lawyer.will file alaw sue.will let as many people know about this since they has many seminar around. very convincing everything sound real.i wanted to believe.
N  6th of Jan, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@AP39 My name is Pushpa, do have same problem. Paid $6000. Due to sickness and financial hardship could not pay the balance $7000 for the coaching package. Sent few email to Chris and Adam, no response. Looking for some help to recover the fund.
A  11th of Jan, 2017 by    +3 Votes
I am scheduled to attend a Chris Bowser intro workshop later today. There is an offered incentive (which was NO motivation at all), and I was looking forward to it. I originally responded to a "snail mail" offering, received an email response, then a phone call, confirming my interest. A week later I received another phone call RE-CONFIRMING my space. I told the caller that "when there's this much pressure, it's usually got a "hook" attached". He apologized and said he was just doing his job.. Yesterday I received another email (the 3rd) reminding me. This morning, the day of the "seminar" I get a text to my phone, and another email..
Over the years, I've learned that when someone is pushing a product (or movie that's really bad) they tend to oversell.. That's EXACTLY the case here.
When I got up today, I decided to do a little background checking into Mr. Bowser's online rep.. I won't be attending his gimmicky program, I'll probably go for a nice lunch and motorcycle ride instead.
I've been a seller on Ebay for 13 + years, quite successfully. Average about $13000 per year with very very little effort. I was thinking Mr Bowser's program may add some benefit, but it apparent it's just another dog and pony show.. dressed up to look like a Horse and Carriage ride.
I appreciate the comments others have left. The few Positive comments look very much fabricated, this is not my first Rodeo Mr Bowser!!
N  2nd of Feb, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Jac Vinson Same here. Supposed to go today. I have received so many calls, emails, and texts that I became suspicious. I decided to look them up online. Thank goodness for the reviews. I already planned to sit at the back of the room, just in case the sales pitch started. Now, I will have lunch with my friends. Whew...That was a close one!
N  9th of Feb, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Tina Musleh Well it looks like I'm very glad that I came to this board before going to a seminar in San Diego on Saturday. Thank you guys for keeping it real and you're probably just save me 10 grand I should take you both out for a nice lunch and a good motorcycle ride. LOL
N  13th of Feb, 2017 by    +2 Votes
So many scams online it's so hard to know if any offer is true. In the past, the scam would have you belive that you'll get rich overnight. Nowadays, they tell you it's not a get-rich-overnight... they trick you playing honest! Be skeptical folks! Always!...
N  5th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
guys, I can't thank you enough although they got me for a $1, 000 I hope I can get it back I did Friday and Saturday but I didn't go Sunday because they want me to put down so much and go mortgage my house to bring the rest that scares the hell outta me!!! so thank you thank you thank you...
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
i did also attend the one day seminar, introducing their program. I did not buy into what they had. I explore much more before committing. I never give my credit card number out for free memberships (i.e. FBA HANGOUT), even if it's only one dollar. I won't pass judgement, but I'll be cautious and look for red flags before caving into "limited time offers". I thought it was strange that when you click on "terms and conditions", as well as "support", the result on both are, "page not found". An oversight on their part? Perhaps! A red flag until I see these things, "for sure".

LOOK everyone, investigate before investing with anyone, especially someone, or a program you just got introduced to. You go into the hotel room knowing NOTHING about the people or program, then you stand in line and give up your money. THINK first. Try the waters yourself. If you can't sell successfully, even at a small level, on Amazon, you should not go there ever. Their seller forum (Amazon) touches on about every topic. The seller-central support staff are easy to work with, especially with the more patient.

READ, READ, READ, and TRY, TRY, TRY, on your own before caving into these programs. Most likely, the people that are successful through these various programs, would be successful on their own if they would just do a little research, set up a plan, and try it out.

I got out of the seminar what I wanted, and I was a little disappointed with the lack of tips. I didn't like not having a GROUP question and answer session.

The tips I did receive have been helpful and filled in a few blanks for me. Thank you for that.

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE! If it looks really good, it might me, but perhaps you could have done it on your own. The internet is full of blogs and forums with junkies that hangout that love to share knowledge and information for FREE.

Good luck to all you!!!
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Where did my comment go?
A  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Thanks everyone, I went to the 2 hour preview and was seriously considering the 3 day workshop. I'm never cool with just giving a $1000 up that day without a night to think and research. After many hours and going to the BBB I found many names for his business. I was given a class for FBA stores today. I guess his company is really Online Auction Learning center, now after much reading I see he has a 3rd of Online Secrets. There were red flags. I hope a few people get a benefit from these workshops and good people aren't falling for this up-selling BS.
N  8th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Just attended a 2 hour seminar of 'Amazon Selling, Training Event' in Denver, that had many red flags, from sign up to completion.

1st red flag: The seminar advertisement was very misleading, it appeared, to me at least, to be hosted by Amazon and consisting of free tips and useful information for sellers wanting to get started in this online arena. It made no mention of it being a sales pitch from a 3rd party company, Online Auction Learning, that was in fact, selling a $995, 3 day training workshop.

2nd red flag: they obnoxiously bombarded my account and phone with calls, texts and emails for 10 straight days. Enough already!

3rd red flag: URGENCY TACTICS: Limited time offer, must purchase today, limited seats in the workshop, never have this opportunity again, hurry, purchase today, be smart, stop letting fear rule you...etc..

4th red flag: I have been to similar, scripted sales seminars before, and I immediately picked out 3 people in the front of the room, that I thought would be the 'plants' in the audience, meaning they work for the seminar company, and were strictly there to show enthusiasm, to 'jump up' and run to the sales tables to ensure their place in the limited seating workshop: therefore creating hype, urgency and credibility. They were very attractive, colorful, noticeable, savvy looking, etc...sure enough, 2 of the 3 jumped up, headed to the table and loudly chattered away to draw everyone's attention to their 'smart purchase'...an incentive to get others to follow.

5th red flag: The presenter requested that all questions be held and directed to the sales team in the back of the room, rather than holding up the flow of information...he assured us that ALL possible questions would be addressed in his presentation...hmmm, sounds like they do not want any questions raised that may create red flags to the unsuspecting audience, as in "Is there any other costs or fee's associated with this mentoring program, at the workshops, or any other time, that are not being disclosed here today?"

After coming home and researching(which I always do) reviews, BBB and Chris Bowser, I am finding several unappealing things about this company and workshop series. It appears they aggressively up-sale more mentoring services($10-30, 000 on average) at the 3 day workshop and do not always honor the guaranteed refund that is offered at the seminar...sounds as though the $995.00 workshop fee is just the tip of the iceberg.

I did not take the bait today, and I sincerely hope others will research before blindly jumping into such an endeavor. How sad that this company is taking an approach of non disclosure and hidden agendas. Many good samaritans(and unfortunately victims), have done reviews on this site, BBB and others...do your homework friends...blessings.
N  24th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Do NOT get involved with these persons! They sell a program, but they are a scam. Right now I am having a lot of mental problems after investing $36, 000.00 in their stupid program. They offer coaching and guidance, but the coaches are not committed to any thing or any one. They offer sending products to Amazon, but they DO NOT! They have a lot of requisites to do that, you cannot comply with! You can learn more on line, on YouTube for free and you will avoid the trauma these persons bring and the lot of money you invest on them! Sorry for myself! I dreamed of a successful life with this business, what I have now is stress and pain! Ugh!!!
N  7th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Giovanese I am so sorry for your situation! I posted my complaint on the shady seminars in hopes of warning anyone of this scam business, before they took the plunge. If you have not already, please file a complaint with the BBB, it is easy to do online. Many people will look there first, for research on this business. Mention the many names this company goes by, as they are deceptive and attempt to hide registered complaints by using different names for their current seminars and business: FBA Stores, Online Auction Learning, Chris Bowser, Adam Bowser .
N  10th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Well, Okay. I was going to attend the "free" seminar that I thought was hosted by Amazon, but I received one too many contacts from a person named (you got it) Chris Browser. So, I got on the internet and here I am, saved once again, by the internet and reviewers. But in defense of all this, I have been selling on Amazon for five years, and they have their problems too. If you are a merchant and you go your own way, their search engines just don't include YOU. You just about HAVE to go with their fulfillment centers. Boo hoo. I thought I would see what others had to say Well, now I'm not so interested, because I don't want to listen to a scammer! I listen to reviewers. Big Time! Thanks.
N  17th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JibbiJab So glad you did your homework...hope more people google the names, involved parties, etc.. prior to even attending the seminar...it's a scam and staged operation that draws people into the workshop and expensive mentoring packages...inflated promises that turn into wasted time and money.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree