Insider secrets tips / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-281-9006

Unauthorized charges of $4.95 per month on my credit card after I returned product and received refund for product, but still have charges per month on credit card. Unable to access site online, or to reach anyone via above phone number.

Comments

Li
  25th of Nov, 2008

Insider secrets tips - I can't get a hold of someone to cancell what was charged to my credit card
Insider Secrets Tips
Phone: 208-659-6200

I want the 4.95 charge to my credit card reversed and stopped. The phone number on my credit card says to go to their web site and talk to a live chat person, but there is no blue botton there to talk to a live chat person. HELP!!!
Cj
  4th of Dec, 2008

Insider secrets tips - Unauthorized Debit Card Charges
WuYi Source

I have received unauthorized charges on my debit card - I did not order the Insider's Secret Tips and want the charges removed. I have called the 800 number on my debit card statement and just get a recording - no way to speak to a representative to get these charges removed.
De
  16th of Apr, 2009
I ALSO HAVE CHARGED DEDUCTED FROM MY DEBIT CARD OF $6.95 & WHEN I CALLED THE 1-800-281-9006, & SPOKE WITH A "MIKE", WHO CLAIMS HE COULD NOT "FIND" THE DEBIT & WILL HAVE A SUPERVISOR.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ASAP. THIS COMPANY IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.
K7
  8th of Dec, 2009
I finally got the charges for the teeth whitener to stop now they are charging me for the Insider Secrets weight loss web site. They say that an e-mail was sent and i accepted. I do not think so, if anything I need to gain weight! Watch out people - this company stinks!