Insider Secret/ Trislim/ Aciburn/ Web access etc / SCAM!!!!!

Ok so i ordered Trislim and Aciburn, and here are some numbers that i had to call to cancel stuff. It took a lot of time and digging to get these numbers so i hope it helps someone in the future. Please note that they are a SCAM!!!

Insider Secret that comes up on your credit card statement as WEB ACCESS for 4.95 call [protected]
If a web access charge come of 9.95 call [protected]
To cancel Aci burn call [protected]
To cancel Trislim call [protected]
To cancel something that would come up as DJMLIFESTYLEFITCOM call [protected]

Please be aware that all this stuff is a SCAM!! If you order trislim or aciburn the will add other stuff onto the account. Cancel ASAP to make sure you do not get any other charges. I was unable to cancel everything after 3 hours of call numbers and doing research. I caught the Web access charge of 9.95 before they charged me but everything else they charged me and i was unable to get refunded. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET A REFUND FOR THE ABOVE CHARGES!?!?!

Thanks,

EES

Comments

• Br
      14th of Mar, 2009

Thank you very much for information and phone nos.
    To get refund I will contact the bank which issued my credit card with above phone nos and put the scamers out of business.

• Am
      23rd of Mar, 2009

i would tell your bank that someone fraudulently charged your account and explain the situation. they can probably get anyone in the last 90 days. i had this happen and my cc fraud dept got on 3 way with me and confronted the "company" the bank refunded mymoney, and i think because they harrassed the company, my bank got repaid. this should go for ccd's too. i used the number you gave to trislim.. they tried to be very tricky and keep me as a customer. i told them no thanks i wanted a cancellation confirmation number and they complied. thanks for the info. it is a scam~

• Am
      23rd of Mar, 2009

do not buy trislim!!! SCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAMMMM!!!

• Ed
      18th of May, 2009

I too had the same issue with being charged after the cancellation date. They said it was a mistake and said it was because they never received the first month amount..which was a lie as I was looking at my statement while I was on the phone. I complaind to the bbb which all of you should..it is a scam!

21st of May, 2009

yes this is a scam apperantaly the e-book membership is stated in the terms and conditions, i have insider secrets and comprehensive one is $9.95 and the other $6.95 not sure which is which,

to cancle the subscription of acai burn i ocontacted a live chat person on the actual website and they cancled my subscription of that and then gave me the following numbers not sure if i will be charge after as i have only done it today so ill get back with that, the no for insider secrets is 0-808-120-2346 and comprehensive 0-800-0047-0192 now i have to be charged a fortune for calling from the uk

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2009

Cancle out your cards and replace them!!!

• Cr
      20th of Jul, 2009

Even if your card # is cancelled merchants have the right to force through transactions on your old card that will be processed onto your new card IF a cancellation is not done correctly.

Contact the company directly by;
    FAX
    REGISTERED LETTER

Keep a copy for yourself, and state you do not authorize any furhter transactions on your credit card # ...

If there are any further transactions on your credit card you can THEN process a dispute with your credit card company as they then have dispute rights to contact the company as they are then considered UNAUTHORIZED charges.

The terms and agreements are laid out in the free-trial given, and if it is not cancelled within XX amount of days the companies can go ahead and charge you.

FREE TRIALS are usually a scam, so don't fall for them. Nothing is free in this world.

The charges are not considered fraud if you've dealt with the company in the past / agreed to a "free trial" charge. Therefore, your card company will not process them as fraud so don't waste your time.

Contact the company directly IN WRITING, attempt at getting a credit from the company.

IF NO PRODUCT IS RECIEVED 30 days after expected recieval date you can contact your credit card company for "merchandise not recieved" dispute.

Hope this helps!!

• Bn
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Thanks for all the info glad Im not the only one who feels this way. I recieved a call a few days after I made my order with a number I could call if I wished to cancel TRISLIM if I did not like the product after I recieved it, needless to say it did not work so I called the number where I talked to someone across the world they gave me two cancel confirmation #'s. I went to ues my cc yesterday to find out they had still been billing me. I sat down and called one number where they said I had never made the cancellation so I cancelled with them then I called the other number i had wrote down and they said I extended my trial. In short do not buy this product the company is not stable they cant get their s**t stright. Heres the cancellation number I belive is the right one 8666398621

• Tr
      30th of Nov, 2009

Dear BNMKJ,

You can email me at Corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be able to help you with your issues. We do inform all customers of the terms of the trial for TriSlim in the terms and conditions, disclaimer, and thank you page. However, just let me know and I can help. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

• Li
      16th of Dec, 2009

THANK YOU for aiding many of us whom have been scammed by TriSlim by sharing information and phone numbers. I just used the cancel number you provided and "Gus" cancelled my TriSlim order and provided me with a confirmation number. He did request my reason for cancelling TriSlim. I asked Gus how much I owed at this date, and he said $2.95 for shipping and handling. I certainly hope this ends any further experiences with TriSlim.