Insider Secret Tips / charge for something I did not order

I got in a scam for the WUYi Tea than got that canceled and find that they say I ordered Insider secret tips for $4.95 a month I did not. I have not yet done so but will right after this they say because I tried calling the phone number on my statement [protected] no one there to talk to have to contact insider secret tips. com get access by using word insider . I am so upset why is this allowed on the internet such scams. gloria c ayers gcjayers@msn.com

More Insider Secret Tips Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      12th of Oct, 2008

Oh gosh... I just checked my credit card... same scam... I am soooo frustrated. I didnt order such a thing like that except for the WUYI tea. dang!

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2008

I received the same charges that I did not order when I ordered WuYi tea. This is such a scam and they would not refund my money. I was also charged another weight loss company for $9.95 but I pushed them and they did refund my money. DO NOT ORDER WUYI TEA!!

15th of Oct, 2008

Ditto: Same thing, just trying to figure how to cancel the 9.95 and 4.95. What a scam.

15th of Oct, 2008

If anyone knows how to cancel these please e-mail me. thanks

17th of Oct, 2008

Same thing is happing to me, how do I stop it ?

• Al
      18th of Oct, 2008

o my god! this exact thing happened to me right now, .my bank called me yesterday & said i was 179 in minus, i went in and talked to them, found out wu-yi tea charged me 85 for more, i simply just wanted to try out the 14 days not keep ordering, i am also really upset, i got charged for something i have no clue about and the 4.95 the lady at the bank also mentioned but i had no clue what it was because i didnt order anything online except wu-yi tea and the acai berry supplement which was a scam as well. i tried to call the number but no access to customer service. if anyone got passed trough this and got their money back or canceled it please help me as well e-mail me at s.aldina@yahoo.com

20th of Oct, 2008

Hi

I just ordered Wu Yi Tea and I got the same problem as you.
    You can go on this website:
    And chat with "someone" (looks a bit like a robot) but you can ask them to cancel this service. They WON'T refund you but I asked to my bank and I said that they did'nt respect the terms of the contract because I did'nt actually ask to have the Insider-don't-know-what tips.. and they said they will take a look at this and give me an answer... Well, I'm so frustrated..!

Good luck with that...!

• Pa
      20th of Oct, 2008

I had the same problem calling the phone No.800-281-9006.I did not order this either for 4.95.I'm just glad it wasn't any more then this.

• Kr
      21st of Oct, 2008

Can someone also email me about this scam? I need a number to get in touch with these companies? So far I have only got charged for the 4.95?

• Wa
      23rd of Oct, 2008

When I ordered the tea trial basis that ws all I thought I was doing. I want out now. I trusted but got hog tied.

Walter Myers

• Pa
      25th of Oct, 2008

yes i got scammed too by Wu yi. I sent the stuff back and then check my account and there was a $4.95 from my account that I did not order. I too called the 1-800-281-9006 and no one answers.

• Mi
      25th of Oct, 2008

This entire experience has been a nightmare. I wish i would of read these comments first, but had no idea it would end up like this. I don't remember agreeing to any other offers, but they say i have. DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT, IT SUCKS. Has anyone been refunded? and if so, how?

• Su
      27th of Oct, 2008

same problems! What a gimmick.

27th of Oct, 2008

Dealing with the exact same crap right now!

27th of Oct, 2008

There is a diffrent number you call 1800 989 5907 Apparently they are going to reverse the two charges. I was thinking that the charge for the tea was a lost cause but after realizing that I wasent alone in this crap. I am about to call back and see if I can get my tea charge reversed!!!

27th of Oct, 2008

i have been charged 2x of 4.95 which i never ordered. this is really a scam. can someone from the law enforcement ot stop this scam. they are victimizing people. it is very frustrating because, even the web site doee not exist. i can not afford to pay this. can someone pls. move forward to stop this people
    thanks

• Be
      28th of Oct, 2008

When I called my bank about the $4.95 charge they gave me the number 1-866-363-0187. I called that number and actually talked to a person and got that phoney order cancelled. When I told them to refund my money they hung up on me. At least I got it stopped. Hope this helps.

28th of Oct, 2008

This is just plain fraud on the part of the tea company. I canceled the order for tea within the 14 days and still am getting charged for tea plus membership, plus web access. Someone has go to stop this kind of fraud in the internet. I will do all that I can. This is just plain flagrant charges to promote a product that is NO GOOD.

• Dd
      28th of Oct, 2008

YES I too tried to call the numbers to cancel and just get a recording and directions to a website and told to use the chat box Can't find it.
    any solutions out there yet...total scam

29th of Oct, 2008

1 800 989 5907 You can actually talk to someone on this line. I did and have been told I will be refunded...still waiting 2 days and counting...