INSIDER PASS / NON AUTHIZED CHARGES TO MY CHECK CARD

1 AVENTURA FL 33280, FL, United States Review updated:

INSIDER PASS
GENTLEMEN:
YOUR COMPANY HAD CHARGED TO MY BANK OF AMERICA CHECK CARD [protected] FOUR CHARGES FOR
$ 14.95 WITH OUT MY AUTHORIZATION.
THOSE CHARGES WERE DONE ON:
08-11-08 $ 14.95
09-08-08 $ 14.95
10-06-08 $ 14.95 AND
11-12-08 $ 14.95. THIS LAST CHARGE HAS FOLLOWING INFORMATION: INSIDER PASS [protected] MD 24692168315000279526159 MECHANT CAT CODE 5969.
AS I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED SUCH CHARGES AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU SERVICES : I DEMAND YOU TO CREDIT THEM TO MY CHECK CARD IMMEDIATELY.
SINCERELY RAHAMIN BERAJA PHONE [protected]

Comments

• Li
      17th of Nov, 2008

My name is Lilah Berment and I resently have been seeing $14.95 being taken out of my card card also with no aurthorization I have tried several ways of contacting newport insiders pass, but the phone cuts off immediately, infact it does not even ring. money is being taken out of my credit card every month and i want it back! I hate this company newport news.I regret ordering any clothing from this company.

• Lo
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    INSIDER PASS - unauthorized charges
    insider pass
    North Carolina
    5969pricelimbo.com

QUIT charging me $8.51 on my visa!!!
    I did not authorize this--and if by chance I did by accident how do I stop it?

• Ab
      3rd of Dec, 2008

You should've stopped at ..."I did not authorize this"...:)

• Kr
      15th of Dec, 2008

There has been a 14.95 charge to my account every month for a long time now and i did not authorize any such charge. Unable to reach any
    body by phone please contact me asap. I feel that this money should be
    returned or further action will be taken.
    Krisander Willis
    678-463-9642

• Tf
      21st of Aug, 2009

I wish I had seen this site before placing an order with Newport News. Not only was their merchandise shoddy, but I got charged $14.95 for some membership in Insider Pass that I neither requested nor wanted.

I will NEVER do business with NEWPORT NEWS, and if you're smart, you won't either.

Terry F

• Je
      15th of Sep, 2009

Dear Lord!!! I couldn't agree more with the last comment from Terry F. I would have never EVER made a shpt at this site Newport News if I had known this. I laso have been being charged the same $14.95 ever since I placed my one and only order with them back in February 20th.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! I have written messages to them, have requested my credit card bank to stop accepting these charges and NOTHING! I still got the same charge. I just got one at my Visa Card this Sept. 10th.

I never signed in or authorized this INSIDER PASS that even when you try to look for it at the Newport News official site it doesn't appear. Has anyone with this same problem been able to contact this people? Because the only answer I get by mail is to contact the a phone number which I cannot reach.

JENNIFER @ SDQ

• Am
      17th of Sep, 2009

I too was taken by this shoddy company not only that but i returned the order i places with Newport News because it was too small and I NEVER received my refund. I did call the insider pass number 1-877-498-7283 and got my credit card credited back and the member ship canceled. When you get the menu don't choose one instead talk to someone and as long as you hold your ground and demand a refund you'll get it because they know what they are doing is wrong!

• De
      17th of Sep, 2009

unauthorized deduction

• Bl
      10th of Oct, 2009

Ok never thought it would happend to me too but it did. I called the # 877- 498-7283. I only got the automatic systhem on the line and could not talk to any repesentative. I called my bank to investigate... I then called back the # from insider pass... but it just was ringing and nobody answered... soo i called newport news, and they gave me the # to call 877-518-7283... But it did not help because it is the same # as the 1st one.
    I just hope i will get that money back...

13th of Oct, 2009

MARI C.
    I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS. SO FAR I BEEN CHARGED BY $14.95 TWICE. I CALLED TO THE INSIDER PASS # 877-498-7283 BUT I ONLY GOT THE AUTOMATIC SYSTEM ON THE LINE ASKING ME IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP,
    A MEMBERSHIP THAT I NEVER AUTHORIZED. SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE STEALING MONEY FROM US.

12th of Nov, 2009

I live in Dominican Republic and those people are charging my credit card too for $14.95. I just try to buy something from Newport News, but they never send me the clothes.

Now I read your comments I'm really worry. I want those charges stop.

Martha Matias

• Jh
      13th of Nov, 2009

To all of us who have been ripped off by Newport News. (Me Too) Here is the tel: number to call directly into their Insider Pass department.
    877.498.7283.
    I got them quickly and with a confirmation number.Make sure you have the confirmation number and the name of the person yuou talked to. You will need it if they do not refund your claim. It will take up to 2 weeks.

• Jh
      13th of Nov, 2009

Yep, they got me too. But here is some info you might need.
    The telephone nuumber for InsiderPass is 877 498 7283.
    Make sure you get a confirmation number when they credit you for the amounts. And be sure to get a name of who you talked to. Because their name corresponds with the first 3 letters of the confirmation number.
    It sould be credited to the account within 1 to 2 weeks.

Good luck

• Go
      13th of Mar, 2010

The phone numbers didn't work for me either, but I got an email address off their website. Here's the letter I wrote:

CANCEL my FAKE Insider Pass account and REFUND my money IMMEDIATELY. I never ordered this, but I don't have to tell you that because you already know it! It's a SCAM and you know it...EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!!

REFUND ALL my money that went to this SCAM account that I was TRICKED into, starting since last December.

Newport News should really take a GOOD look at what all your customers are saying about you. You need to Google, "Insider Pass" and start reading. Hundreds of people are PISSED OFF at your sly attempt to make a buck! Also, EVERY SINGLE complaint I read, the customer said they canceled their account and will NEVER do business with Newport News again. You're losing ALL your customers.

I called the Newport News Customer Service number and when they refused to credit my account, I closed my Newport News Credit Card account. I can tell you right now, I'll NEVER order from Newport News again.

I just want you to know that I've been ordering from you for 17 years...waaaay back when you were Avon Fashions!!! You lost a LONG-TIME customer over this. You've actually lost TONS of customers over this. You're CROOKED! I guess the bad economy has gotten to you and the only way for you to make it is to con your own customers. That's pretty PATHETIC!!!

Now, refund my account IMMEDIATELY or my lawyer will be contacting you.
    I want every PENNY of my money back!!!

• Dt
      24th of Mar, 2010

This is such a rip off, ### company. Have been charged $14.95 for 5 months =$74.75. I NEVER received information about an "account" I set up...NEVER received "free shipping" or anything...I hate "special offers" like this and will NEVER purchase ANYTHING again from NEWPORT NEWS as they are "partnered" with this company and can't do ANYTHING to help me!!! I used my boyfriends charge card for purchase and the account was put under his name as he is the card holder and now they can't help me without his consent!!! I'll be contacting The Better Business Bureau as well.

• Li
      9th of Dec, 2010

I feel like a fool I have been charged 12.95 a month for the past 3 years or more. It could have been longer but my bank records only go back 3 years. I thought the charge was for my husbands video game so I just ignored it. Now I have discovered they have robbed me of at least 350.00 dollars in Insider Pass Charges. I will never do business with Newport News again and I better get my money back. They are currently closed but will be getting an ear-full tomorrow!