Insider Betting Digest / Did not order this offensive magazine

I just received a rather offensive "betting guide" in the mail. I did not order this magazine, and I do NOT bet on sports/games. I have no idea how this company got my home address, and they were VERY UN-COOPERATIVE in removing my information. They even REFUSED to let me speak to a manager or to the editor. I will be filing a formal complaint with the FCC and the BBB, as well as any other organizations that I can find.

Anyone else having a problem with this company?

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2008
    Insider Betting Digest - Unwanted magazines
    Insider Betting Digest
    Minnesota

Does anyone know how to get off this list? There isn't a single phone number in the magazine to call, and the "Contact Us" function on the website is - conveniently -- disconnected. What a pain!!!

• Jl
      5th of Sep, 2008

Who do I contact to cancel all further deliveries and to find out HOW I got on their mailing
    list?

Waseca
    Minnesota
    Phone: N/A
    insiderbettingdigest.com

I want to be removed from their mailing list, their magazine has no contact info to reach them and neither does their website.Their postage permit # is Waseca, MN Permit # 151

• Ni
      26th of Sep, 2008
    Insider Betting Digest - want off the list
    insidersbettingdigest.com

same thing, I didn[t order the 'zine, I HATE betting and any form of gambling., , don't know how to get off the list, and hope like hell they don['tg have my c.c. #

• Md
      1st of Oct, 2008

I also received this offensive magazine at my home and can't find a contact for them. If anyone found an address or phone number for Betting Digest, will you please publish it???