Inside secret tips/Comprensive weight loss/Pure Cleanse / All together in SCAM

1 address in NY,business in CAphone in FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-989-2685,800-989-5907

Ordered Pure Cleanse on FREE trial offer that did not give any price of product or any other info. got charged $68 for 2 months then had two other charges in visa for weightloss membership (?) and web access...that was charged from a different company out of California. with their "1-800 numbers" listed in Florida and an address given to be by a phone customer service person in new york.
called to complain and was hug up on by a guy named "John"

TOTAL SCAM
how do these people get away with this.
someone should have a class action suit and close them down!
Arrest them all.

Mi

Comments

• Bo
      7th of Jul, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Pure Cleanse at (866) 943-8193 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at purecleanse-weightloss.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.