Inquiry Busters / they didn't provide help and impossible to get any answers from these jerks

1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite #103, Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

I contacted the rep from the company www.inquirybusters.com. I provided them my personal info and asked to help me with the credit inquiries. After that I heard nothing from these scammers. I have no idea why they have stopped to communicate with me. I need some answers, so please help me to reach these jerks. As well as share your views about them. Thanks.

Ri
May 18, 2015

Comments

17th of Feb, 2019

My company was in a desperate funding need last year. I applied for funding from many lenders. I wondered why I was always rejected until I found 20+ inquiries on my credit account. After consulting Inquiry Busters, they removed all the inquiries from my account and made it easy for me to get the funding.

17th of Feb, 2019

Excellent customer service by Inquiry Busters. Extremely satisfied with the financial assistance provided and the customer service that exceeded my high expectations and request. Thank you for going beyond the typical customer service trend. It's very evident that this company cares and values your business.

20th of Feb, 2019

I was so disappointed after facing rejection from different companies for loans but thanks to Inquiry busters for clearing up my hard inquiries and making things easier for me.

• Tr
      21st of Feb, 2019

In the current financial market, when you need quality you need to pay high for that but Inquiry Busters is not that case. They have one of the best packages in the most affordable price to offer. Moreover they do not compromise on quality when serving you. Thanks to Inquiry Busters for deleting hard inquiries from my account in just few weeks.

They kept updated me with the whole process that was carried out by them for removal of hard inquiries.

• Ca
      27th of Feb, 2019

I cant begin to imagine what my life without inquiry busters was. I was drowned in inquiries and insufficient loans but inquiry busters who happen to be the best company for removing inquiries helped me erase all of them. Moreover with their help I was able to get the loan I needed. They are life savers.

3rd of Mar, 2019

I thought that the numerous inquiries in my profile could never be removed and I would lose all the credit score. But thanks to inquiry busters they cleaned my profile and removed all inquiries. They are literally the most professional people.

3rd of Mar, 2019

My credit score had completely collapsed because of the 30 inquiries I had. I thought I will lose everything but inquiry busters saved me in that situation I highly recommend them as they truly are the best

• Lu
      3rd of Mar, 2019

I encountered grave problems with my profile as there were many inquiries present. Due to which I was unable to maintain my credit score and was unable to get my own credit card. Inquiry busters helped me erase all the inquiries and helped me raise my credit score.

4th of Mar, 2019

If you are facing inquiry problems, inquiry busters is the company you should go to. They are doing an amazing job. I myself faced this problem and got it all solved by inquiry busters.

• Ol
      4th of Mar, 2019

I was unable to maintain my credit score and it was costing me alot. I took help from the inquiry busters who made everything so easy for me. It was found out that I had 20 inquiries in my report. Inquiry busters helped me remove all and restored my score.

5th of Mar, 2019

My father had almost 25 inquiries attached to his credit report. All these inquiries were costing him more than a fortune. He wished to get a credit card for himself but he could not because of all the inquiries. I suggested him to sign up for the inquiry busters. I was certain that they would help and solve the issue. After Steve from the support team explained everything to my father he decided to sign up for it. With in a few days all the inquiries were removed. This was really unbelievable for us as we had no faith in online companies. But the deletion expert restored our faith.

6th of Mar, 2019

My profile had almost 25 inquiries. Which is a lot. I wanted to get them all removed but I did not know how. My friend told me about inquiry busters. I thought if giving them a try. They helped me remove all the inquiries. And my credit score also increased. They are perfect for this job.

• Au
      6th of Mar, 2019

I am sold for the Inquiry Busters for an entire lifetime. I can't forget how they helped me erase all the inquiries attached to my credit report few months back. I was desperate for help and they were the only ones to do so. They really are inquiry busters.

• Ro
      6th of Mar, 2019

I could not save money and maintain my credit score because of the inquiries I had in my profile. My score was going down and it caused me great problem. A friend asked me to try inquiry busters. They solved all my problems. All the inquiries were removed.

7th of Mar, 2019

There were several inquiries attached to my report a few months back. Due to which my credit score dropped and interest rate increased. My cousin told me about inquiry busters. As the name says, they helped me delete all the inquiries and also helped me increase my credit score. I was beyond impressed and highly recommend them.

• Ha
      7th of Mar, 2019

Inquiry busters offer the best online services. My credit report had almost 20 inquiries which made my credit report to lose score faster. It got down from 650 to 400. My colleague told me about inquiry busters. I contacted them and talked to Harry from the support team. He was very helpful and started the procedure. They helped me increase my credit score which jumped from 400 to 649. All the inquiries were erased in no time. They are doing an amazing job.

• Al
      9th of Mar, 2019

I wanted to renovate my apartment fully and for that I had applied for loan several times but I was rejected every time. I wondered what the matter was. It was proven that I had 22 inquiries, I lost my mind when I found out. But thanks to inquiry busters who with their outstanding capability removed all the inquiries and referred me to their sister company the fast unsecured which helped me get 25000 dollars of my own personal credit. I highly recommend them.

• Di
      10th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had 27 inquiries which is actually a lot. This was costing me my life as everything I had to pay was costing me more than just interest. I was even struggling to get a credit card issued fro myself. A colleague of mine once mentioned about inquiry busters when he went through the same problem. S I thought why don't give them a chance to save my report from all the inquiries. I contacted the support team and got to know the whole thing and procedure. I was much satisfied after the call just so I asked them to start the procedure once I signed up. They helped me remove all negative items from my credit report. I highly recommend them. They are doing an amazing job.

• Co
      12th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had almost 27 inquiries and credit score was 347! It was costing me a fortune to be honest. But the inquiry busters saved my life and my credit report! All the inquiries with their help were removed and they also helped me increase my credit score.

• Bo
      12th of Mar, 2019

My mother had several inquiries attached to her report soon after she opened a bank account. Her credit score began to decrease and she had to pay higher interest rates. I had known about the inquiry busters through the internet so I asked her to give it a try. She seemed pretty satisfied after she talked to the support team. hey helped her delete all the inquiries and also referred her to their sister company called the toptradelines.com to get her credit score increased. They are literally gods of the financial world.

13th of Mar, 2019

I approached the inquiry busters a few months back when I was going through inquiry issues in my credit report. A colleague told me how well the inquiry busters were doing. I contacted them and came to know about their work and services. They have amazing team and best services to get all your credit report inquiries removed. I had around 20 inquiries and they helped me delete all. I highly recommend them.

• Br
      14th of Mar, 2019

Unlike many online companies the inquiry busters are always there at your service. They don't make you wait for someone to get back to you. They consider your problem like one of their own and try their best to solve it. I tried them after witnessing 17 inquiries in my credit report. Getting them removed was a great task but inquiry busters did not disappoint me and with in days got all the inquiries removed. I am highly impressed by their work.

• Ni
      16th of Mar, 2019

I had a number of inquiries attached to my credit report. I applied for a credit card but could not because of all the inquiries. My sister told me how inquiry busters worked online. I signed up for it and talked to Harry from the support team. He guided me well through the process and started my procedure. They helped me delete all the inquiries with in days.

• Al
      16th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had 20 hard inquiries. I was rejected by all the lenders because of these inquiries. But thanks to the inquiry busters who helped me delete all the inquiries. My credit report is clear now and I can't thank them enough for it.

17th of Mar, 2019

I had 15 inquires in my credit report. These inquiries kept me from getting the funds I needed. I contacted the inquiry busters in order to get help. They solved my problem with in days and now my credit report is cleaned all because of them.

18th of Mar, 2019

I was struggling hard with my credit report. It had many inquiries due to which i was being constantly rejected by the lenders for the loans and also my credit score kept decreasing. My problem was solved with in days literally upon calling the inquiry busters. They literally did not take long to clean my credit report and help me increase my credit score.

• Ho
      20th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had numerous inquiries. It made my credit score to go down which was costing me a fortune. I signed up for the inquiry busters soon after i discovered the inquiries. The support team guided me through the procedure and with in weeks all the inquiries were gone. They made my life so much easier.

• Bu
      21st of Mar, 2019

My inquiry issues were solved in less than the time i expected it would take. I thought it was impossible to get rid of so many inquiries in less time but the inquiry busters proved me wrong. I highly recommend them.

22nd of Mar, 2019

I cant believe that my credit report had 25 inquires and the inquiry [censored] made them all go away at once. it was unbelievable for me and I was in shock as to how good they are in their work. My credit score also suffered because of all the inquiries so they referred me to one of their sister companies for credit score increase aswell. They are literally a click away and provide you with the best solutions.

• We
      23rd of Mar, 2019

There were a number of inquiries in my credit report. It was nearly costing me a fortune as my credit score was going down. I wanted to get all my inquiries removed but i didn't know if i could find a perfect solution. A friend of mine told me about inquiry busters and their services regarding inquiry solving problems. The best part is that everything was online. I did not have to put any effort at all. They did all the work for me. They come up with the best solutions.

• Ha
      24th of Mar, 2019

I was looking for finance for my business and for that I filled out applications at 10 different lenders. Each of those rejected and reported me that I had applied to more than one of the major bureaus. I wasn't aware of the fact that lenders do check this all and they get suspicious about the number of inquiries if requests are more than 6 every 6 months. I was so disappointed and couldn't think of a solution until my friend told me about inquiry Busters. After signing up with InquiryBusters.com, they did a study of my credit report and started disputing the inquiries. They even found and erased 12 inquiries that were from 6 months before all this happened. They kept disputing with bureaus, lenders and even contacted the FTC and 3 weeks later all the inquiries were gone. Using inquirybusters.com did cost me some money, but in ten weeks they improved my credit score to what it should have been. My credit score went up between 48 and 70 points among the 3 bureaus and I got funding after that at an interest rate I could afford. So happy with the work and services they provided! Keep up the great work.

25th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had 25 inquiries and my credit score kept going down and all happened with in a period of 6 months. I contacted the inquiry busters when I came to know about the inquiries in my credit report. I had known about them through the internet and I thought they should be given a chance. They have excellent staff that guided me thoroughly and helped me increase my credit score from 620 to 740. Also all the inquiries were gone in less than 2 months.

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2019

When I went to inquiry busters my credit report had 25 inquiries. They all were causing my credit score to drop and costing me a fortune. Inquiry busters removed each and every inquiry with in weeks.

• Ww
      26th of Mar, 2019

Inquiry busters is an highly credible team that has solutions to all the inquiry problems. I was their client few months back and my experience was outstanding.

• To
      27th of Mar, 2019

I had applied for some loans but surprisingly they got rejected. The reason was the number of inquiries present in my credit report. I longed for help when my cousin told me about the inquiry busters. After having an online session with the team i realized that they are the perfect ones. They helped me get rid of all the inquiries in weeks. I highly recommend them and their services.

• Ri
      28th of Mar, 2019

The inquiry busters charge no extra money upfront. They are highly credible and safe with your money. I was afraid of they are the right people to go to for inquiry problems. All my credit report inquiries were deleted in literally few weeks.

• Bl
      28th of Mar, 2019

I must say that the inquiry busters are genuine people. Who are worth your time and money. My experience was beyond good with them. They helped me remove all the inquiries from my credit report.

• Si
      28th of Mar, 2019

Inquiry busters have a very helpful team who come up with best solutions to solve the client's problems. I got to experience them a year back when i witnessed many inquiries in my credit report. They took literally few weeks to remove all inquiries from my credit report.

• St
      29th of Mar, 2019

My credit report had almost 25 inquiries. It caused my credit score to drop down to lower 500s and it was costing me a fortune. I reached out to the inquiry busters just then and they helped me delete all the inquiries in weeks. I highly recommend them.

• Pe
      29th of Mar, 2019

I must say that they have the most convenient way of handling cases. Everything is online and easy to access. The support team is always available and ready to help. I had 25 inquiries in my credit report, the inquiry busters removed them all. I highly recommend them