In.Pro Car Wear / Defective junk

1 6363 Corsair St.Commerce, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased expensive IPCW L.E.D. taillights for my Chevy pickup. The IPCW taillights were shipped to me direct from IPCW. Once installed the IPCW taillights did not work and were DEFECTIVE. I sent the IPCW taillights back to IPCW at my own expense asking for replacements. IPCW sent another set which also was DEFECTIVE. 2 for 2 DEFECTIVE. Now I wouldn't have the goddamn IPCW LED taillights on my truck if they paid me. IPCW LED taillights are cheap trash. People should know that.

Va

Comments

• Su
      19th of Aug, 2008

Same thing. Taillights arrived bad and sent them back only the jerks at IPCW refused the returned goods shipment. I wasted the return shipping money for nothing. I finally threw the brand new defective $300.00 taillights in the trash because it infuriated my just to look at 'em. A very expensive lesson. IPCW should be run out of business because they suck.

• Wh
      4th of Jan, 2013
    ProCar - Hung up on me all the time.
    ProCar

ProCar sold me a part but I have never got it. Their number always says they closed and another number is disconnected. Actually they pick up one time in a week and hung up on me all the time.