Innovative Wealth Builders,Inc. / They did not canceled this service

1 SUIT 300, 28059 US HWY 19N, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-608-2700

They call at home and offered to consolidate my credit cards. They told me that they were going to charge $ 1, 595.00 for the service, and that I had 3 days in case that I decided to cancel. After acepting the service, and finish talking to them I decided that they were charging to much money, and call to cancel. They ask me to talk to different people and at some point, a lady told me that they were not going to cancel, and that I was not going to get my money back. I call my credit card company, and they tried to help me, but they are using the information were a I agree to take the service, and not accepting that I cancel with it the time that they told me. Acctualy I call them with in an hour to cancel. After charging the $ 1, 595.00 they charged $ 799.00 which they said was a final payment: " Your final payment of $ 799.00 will not be billed until we have show you the minimum savings of 3, 500.00" I have this information writing by them.
To this moment they have charged a total of $ 2394 dollards, and not recognized that I cancel the service within the limited time. I am

Bc

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2011

Keep getting a phone call from 517-759-5085. Called it back, it's Innovative Wealth Builders, cell phone in Adrian Michigan. The the girl to take our number off the list and not to call again. We'll see what happens.