Innovative Resorts International / rip off

I didn't select a City or State because I'm not sure exactly where these folks are actually located at. They told me they were in New York state and that they couldn't possibly rip me off the way the Florida companies did because of different state laws, the first fib they told me. Yes this is just another rip off company, don't believe them and don't give them any money either. It's embarrassing to admit to being ripped off again, but if I can help anyone else from loosing money with these folks please feel free to contact me. [protected]@ameritech.net

Comments

Oct 29, 2010
    Innovative Resorts International - No Complaint
    Innovative Resorts International

Innovative Resort International helped me sell my Timeshare.. There was great customer service that helped me understand the process... IF you need your timeshare sold I recomend that you use Innovative Resorts Intl..

• Ka
      Mar 16, 2011
    Innovative Resorts International - Fraud/Theft
    Florida

THIS COMPANY IS PART OF THE BIGGEST SCAM IN AMERICA!!! Unfortunately once they have your money you are screwed!!! Do not let these con artists talk you into giving your credit card details out. They steal your money and never answer your calls! FRAUD WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!