Innovative Pharmaceuticals LLC / writing a bad check for $3,400

1 11120 Roselle St. Suite ESan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

Innovative Pharmaceuticals, LLC wrote a check for my consulting services in amout of $3, 400 that I deposited on April 1, 2009. On April 8 it was returned due to no funds "Return Item Chargeback" .
I am no longer consulting Innovative Pharmaceuticals and I am advised not to talk to them. They still have my consulting equipment not returned back to me, that I am trying to get back asap. My account is now $1, 800 in red.
I appreciate very much your advice what am I supposed to do now.
Best regards
Dr. Ludwig Weimann
Medipatch Technologies and Consulting
10601-G Tierrasanta Blvd PMB 146
San Diego, CA 92124
Tel: [protected]
emil: lweima.patch@together.net

Comments

• Th
      25th of Jun, 2009

There is a huge monumental difference between, a company writing a check and it bouncing for insufficient funds, and a check that was stopped for every adequate business reason in the normal thinking peoples world. The difference is simply an exaggeration of events, versus actually knowing how to run and prosper in the business world.

• Dr
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I, Ludwig Weimann, retract all statements regarding Innovative Pharmaceutical as the statements were not or are no longer accurate. In the event that it continues to remain viewable in some capacity as cached information on a search engine or a third party website, I apologize for the confusion and hereby reiterate my retraction of such statements as no longer accurate.