INNOVA, INC/ULTREX / ULTREX 55 YEAR WARRANTY

1 DAV, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-767-5160

The 55-year warranty of Innova, Inc. for Ultrex cookware was a complete and utter scam. We purchased several items and found the product to be "good" but not up to our expectations as advertised. I think something should be done on behalf of all who purchased this product, such as a class-action lawsuit.

Comments

29th of Sep, 2010

I agree TOTALLY!!! I have purchased a set maybe 6 or so years ago. The nonstick is peeling. I have called HSN numerouse times and they tell me they don't sell them anymore and they don't have any information on how to get ahold of Ultrex etc. I just happened to check on line which I am not good at and found this. I just called the 800-767-5160# and it just rang. They might be closed. I will try to call them tomorrow. I need to get ahold of someone. I want all of the damaged ones replaced as long as they don't peel again. If not I want a refund. I tried to get a copy of recipt but failed. As long as I have the pots and pans I should not need one. They are warrented 55 years. HELLO, you know I haven't had them that long. I would have gotton them before I was born HUMMMM.
    These were not cheap in purchase. They don't even sell them anymore. HUMMMMMM, now what is wrong with this picture.

If I don't hear from someone to correct this problem by Jan 1st 2011. I will be glad to join everyone else in taking legal action in this matter. You can reach me at... abangel1@comcast.net Thank You for your help and support