Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website



returned fund

Complaint Rating:  100 % with 5 votes
100% 5
Contact information:
Citizens Finance Corp London
london, England, Greater London
United Kingdom
Fraud information

From: Dr. Paul Hamilton
Director (Payment Approval)
Office of the Treasury –
Inland Revenue Tax Office
London Head Quarters,
United Kingdom
The Treasury office of the Department of Revenue Service London here in U nited Kingdom, has investigated your
fund which has been on transfer process for some time now. During the just concluded of the general Financial
Auditing in the HM Treasury, the office of the auditing and fund recovery unit has recovered your fund to the tune of
GBP£2, 000, 000.00, which was to be paid to you through bank -to-bank transfer.
After the auditing, the HM Treasury decides that all recovered and returned fund should be paid to their various
beneficiaries within 21 days starting from today. This decision was taking by the Board of the auditors and the
External Affairs in the Department of Revenue Service London (Office of the Treasury), and at present your fund is
in the escrow account of the HSBC Bank London.
It has been understood by our inves tigation team, that this fund was acquired by you as a result of the initial
inheritance of fund, which an agent in London was supposed to remit the fund into your bank account in your country
some time ago, although you have not received the fund due to t he fact that the Revenue Service Department and
some other finance entities requested for some payment, including the Inland Revenue Tax.
The Department of Revenue Service London has signed the released of your fund, and it has also decided that your
fund should be paid out to you without any further delay. For your full identification and completion of your
payment, you are hereby advised to send to our agent with (Citizens Finance Corp London) your full information as
stated below:
Note that the Department of Revenue Service London has ordered and assigned our accredited agent (Citizens
Finance Corp London) to carry out your payment, therefore you should urgently contact them on t he following
Contact Person: Mr. James Burnham
Company: Citizens Finance Corp London
Position: Public Affairs Director
Contact No.: 00 44 702 408 1052
Fax: 00 44 870 495 3378
Email: citizens.fin.corp@w.cn
: citizensfin.corp@w.cn
: citizens_fincorp@w.cn
above person on phone urgently 00 44 702 408 1052 and request them to give you more information on the means
which you will receive your fund.
As soon as our agent (Citizens Finance Corp London) has confirmed to us that you have contacted them, the
Department of Revenue Service London will proceed to hand over your fund to (Citizens Finance Corp London) and
request them to commence your payment with immediate effect.
Waiting for your reply for further proceedings you are to contact Citizens Finance Corp London.
Dr. Paul Hamilton
Director of Treasury
Inland Revenue Tax Office United Kingdom
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks


Sort by: Date | Rating
N  30th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear sir,
My name is Mr Barry Atkinson and i was reading through your article and i was wondering if you could give me some advice about tax i have received tax notices from H. M .R. C. telling me that i am under paid in my tax what is getting me this is the 3rd year on the run that i have been under paid 2009-2010 i was £1108.86 2010-2011 £2186.07 2011-2012 £943.26 making a mistake maybe once ok but to make the same mistake 3 times i think is not right i have spoken to H. M. R .C. in Cardiff and was told i had to pay i have also sent copies of the paper work to H. M .R. C. in Liverpool and again the same answer. Ii retired from work on the 4 January 2013 so now i am dependent on my pensions i have a army pension my state pension which i started getting once i retired so i had money coming to me as i deferred my state pension and H. M. R. C. took over £6000 in tax i also have a small private pension and a small works pension all these pensions are taxed. i have been to the citizens advice also a solicitor and also the Royal British Legion and non of them seem to be able to help me so i hope that you will be able to point me in the right direction you can contact me on my home phone number 01294 239355 or on my sons Email address. Colin.atkinson68@Yahoo.co.uk.
Mr B Atkinson

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Contact Us

Reply to