inland revenue( tax department) / non residential tax

1 India Review updated:

INLAND REVENUE
Head Office Hambridge Lane Newbury Berkshire,
United Kingdom.

Attn:Naveen.

After the investigation carry out on the recent problem you are facing regarding the payment for your Non Residential Tax Fees,We have come to the conlusion that you are making the mistake in getting the Account details correctly and thereby creating unnecessary mistakes and complain.The Board has decided to instruct you,and you are to abide by this instructions.

I want to notify you that we have decided to issue you a New Account Details for you to carry out your payment.

Please read carefuly and follow the instruction give to you to effect your payment without any unnecessary complain.

(1) You are advice to go to another ICICI BANK BRANCH to make your payment to avoid any mistake or problem regarding your payment.

(2) You are given 24hrs to effect your payment and provide this office the scan copy of your payment.

(3) If you fail to carry out the payment within the stipulated time given to you, necessary action will be taking.

BELOW IS THE NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS :

ACCOUNT NAME: KHUNDRAKPAM HEMA DEVI
ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
PAN NUMBER: AMFPD6447D
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK

You are given 24hrs to make the payment and send to this office a scan copy of your payment receipt immediately for confirmation.

Await your urgent response

Regards
Mr. Mark Anderson.
Tax Department
Inland Revenue/UK.
the following one is by the courier company of which i had paid the amount

GUARANTEEEXPRESSCOURIER

Global Shipping , Logistic Management and Supply Chain Management.
Guaranteexpresscourier, Unit A, Building 12a, Southam Street,
London W10 5PH,United Kingdom.
Email:guaranteeexpress@world-courierservice.org
Tel:+[protected],+[protected].
Date 3rd of December, 2007.

Dear Mr Naveen,

How are you doing today,

After receiving your mail i called mr anderson to know what is office are planing to do because the last time i went to there office regarding your parcel, i was told by Mr anderson that they have given you a deadline line to come up with the payment for your Non residential Tax fees.

Mr naveen it like you are not interested in redeeming your parcel from the British Tax office,i want to know what is really the problem while are you delaying your parcel to get to you.

I must inform you that the office of the British Inland Reveneue are not happy with the turn of all this.

Guarantee Express Courier will do all it takes to make sure that you redeem your parcel from the Inland Revenue,But firstly you have to promise to make that payment on wednesday as you said and send to the office of the Inland Revenue the scan copy of your payment.

I will plead on your behalf to Mr anderson for more time from is office so that you can make the payment on wesdnesday.Don't fail this time.

Do have a nice day.

Kind Regards
Mr Gary Smith
Dispatch Manager.
sir ,my request to help me out and suggest whether i should go with it or not.i have paid the amount to the courier company whether would i get get that amount back.

Comments

• Th
      4th of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

According to Mr.Edward from Natwest Bank Of London, he told me to contact you urgently because you stop transfering my winning prize.

Up to now, I have not got your reply and update. In that e-mail which I sent you yesterday, I try to explain you that Mr.Edward comfirmed me that I have not to pay for more extra charges of tranfering my prize except the COT code charges. I also have his e-mail as an evidence about that, if you require.

Anyway, I transfered the charges for COT code to Natwest bank already so I need you to send me the non-residential tax code as soon as possible because it is not my mistake. If I know I have to pay more charges apart from COT code charges, I will deny to get the prize. You have to deal with Mr.Edward and he has to take his responsibility for this.

You will not swindle me, will you? Please reply and let me know about your processing via my e-mail. I will also complain this problem to the Thai Embassy and The Ministry of Finance in your country, too.

I look forward hearing from you.
    Thanasin