Inland Auto, Boat & RV Sales / Fraudulent dealer, terrible service
I purchased a boat from Joel Hensler at Inland Auto & Boats in October of 2007 and took delivery of the boat in May of 2008.
I have a long list of complaints but I will only list the worst offenses of my experience including, but not limited to:
- Removal of speakers and head unit AFTER I purchased the boat
- Trailering a boat 3000 miles with NO chains, unsafe bearings
- Brand new custom made top ripped on delivery
- Refusing to pay $60 for a hotel for us to wait after delivery 11h late
- Malfunctioning unsafe trailer
- Screening my calls during delivery - to date
- Don't answer emails regarding the equipment they STOLE from my boat
- Agreed repairs leaking, not installed properly, broken
I don't expect the world out of a used purchase, but this has been the worst experience of my life. Buyer beware isn't sufficient. Buyers stay away.