InkMyJets.com / never got order, refund, wont answer calls or emails

nearly 4 weeks ago, I ordered cartridges from inkmyjets.com they never did ship them. they wont answer email or phones. wont return calls. 3 weeks later I finally got one email saying they had computer issues or shipping problems (more lies)... said they would ship the product AND refund my shipping. they did neither. MORE LIES. avoid this company.

I reported them to ftc, attorney general office, BBB... [redacted]s.com... I want them out of business. their ripping people off.

My bank BBT refunded the money I lost... report them to your bank...

Al

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010
    InkMyJets.com - Defective Products
    InkMyJets.com

I purchased 4 ink cartridges from them for my mother who lives in another city from me. I later found out from my mother that 3 of the cartridges did not work at all and the 4th only was 53% full when it finally started working. I contacted InkMyJets.com using their protocol (e-mail) three times asking for a refund. They have ignored me so far. They have a 60 day limit on refunds, but I did not know the products were defective until after that time; however, their timeline does not negate the fact that the cartridges were defective. And, they have not responded at all to my emails. I tried to call but the phone just rang and rang and was never answered. They have almost $50 of my money for defective products. It's a rip-off. Do not use them.

• Gu
      14th of Oct, 2010

This store no longer answers emails or the phone. The customor service started falling off last time I ordered from them, not it is non-existent. I have waited two weeks for a shipping confirmation, can't get anything out of them.

16th of Nov, 2010

My bank BBT refunded the money I lost... report them to your bank...

• De
      24th of Nov, 2010

Same problems as stated. I have ordered from them in the past with no problems. I will report it to my credit card co. and BBB.

24th of Nov, 2010

I too ordered before with no problems. about a year ago or so..

Also, 6 weeks later, I got an email from Guy Normandeau <[protected]@inkmyjets.com> that they would refund the shipping and ship me the product. this is a lie, he's never done either one.

• Di
      26th of Nov, 2010
    InkMyJets.com - Two thumbs down is my new rating for this web merchant - InkMyJets.com
    Inkmyjets.com
    inkmyjets.com

I was a return customer of this site. My previous experience (3/2010) was flawless and I felt as though I saved much money over buying remanufactured or new ink cartridges elsewhere. But, this time (7/2010) things didn't go so well. I ordered 1 color and 2 black ink cartridges. After almost two weeks I contacted InkMyJets.com and inquired about the status of my order. I was told that they have had trouble with their system and they refunded the cost of shipping to smooth things over about the delay. When the cartridges arrived I noted that the color cartridge had leaked thru the plastic packaging which surrounds the cartridge box. I didn't open it and emailed InkMyJets.com to get a replacement using a RMA (returned merchandise authorization). No response. After numerous calls where I left phone messages and emails to both the sales department and customer service I struck out. No reply from anyone. Finally, after one month I received an email apologzing for the problem. I was told that another color ink cartridge was being sent to me along with a return box for the leaking cartridge. To make matters worse, the delay caused me to chase down a new color ink cartridge becasue I ran out of ink. UGGH! Well, it's been two weeks since the promised cartridge and RMA box. Two thumbs down is my new rating for this web merchant - InkMyJets.com.

• Lo
      10th of Dec, 2010

More of the same. In the past, orders shipped same day as ordered. My order of 11/23/2010 is stuck in (now 12/10/2010) Approved status. Multiple e-mails and phone call without any response.

12th of Jan, 2011

I ordered 65.00 of ink on Nov. 27 they got money and I never recieved my order. I've called numerous time always answering machine never returning call. Still haven't recieved ink. I've order numerous times over the last two years and always had gotten order up till now.

12th of Jan, 2011

the guy is obviously out of business and/or not shipping stuff anymore. but he's not removed the website and is still taking peoples money and not returning it... he finally sent me an email saying he had computer problems or something and would refund shipping AND send the item. never happens. hes a liar.

report it to your bank, the FTC, the attorney generals office, , , , anyone you can think of.

• Pl
      6th of Mar, 2011
    InkMyJets.com - took money no product sent
    Apple Valley
    Minnesota
    Phone: 952-432-4043

Hi
    I paid for product and never got it. Tried to call no answer. Tried to e-mail no
    answer. Turned in to BBB of MN they got no answer.
    I have all info and complaint stuff.
    Seems like they get away with this all the time. My question is why are
    they still on Yahoo and and doing what they do?