Inkjetremix.com / Stay away from these thieves

End of oct-i placed an order with inkjetremix.com. response was fast, and order number in email, less than 10 minutes. as i expected like most orders, ground delivery-3-5 working days. meantime i got online and checked debit card, and payment was taken out on nov 2. 8 days passed. finally, 3 days later finally got on their website to find out about order. it read pending order. pending?? it was already paid for. unless backordered-which nothing was said about this.emailed them. no response. next day emailed. no response. 5 times i have emailed. 2 times left name and number, and order number on their customer service. no calls. only message that all rep. are busy and will call back. finally last night, sent another email. either reimburse me, call me, and if by chance it is a backorder, at least inform me. nothing. its like they fell off the face of the earth. im mad. any body else have this problem with this company??

Sa

Comments

• Co
      16th of Jan, 2011
    Inkjetremix.com - products not recieved
    Inkjetremix.com

I also had the same experience with this company. I paid for my order and I am still waiting for it to arrive. Its is past the normal 3-5 business days and I have emailed the company more than once to get an update for my order. What is going on? What isn't this company shutdown? I will be looking to find other legal solutions to try to put this company to an end. I hate dishonest companies that think they can get away with it. Stay away from ordering anything from this online company.