Inkjet5.com / Possible fraud due to name change!

I have been monitoring the complaints against "EZInkjets.com" for months. Today 07/17/2007, I entered the web address and was dircted to "Inkjet5.com" Though I have never ordered from this company, I entered my E-Mail address and password for "EZInkjets.com" and ALL of my account information came up, including my original order of 07/2006 that was never received. People should BEWARE of ordering from "Inkjet5.com" and notify their credit card company's Fraud dept within 90 days if they do not receive their order or it is defective.

Comments

• Be
      18th of Jul, 2007

It IS the same company. They are as crooked as a country road. Do NOT buy ANYTHING from them!

• Al
      30th of Jul, 2007

I used to use EZInkjets and had no problems. I tried to reorder today and was sent to Inkjets5 website. I called the 800# and was told that it is not the same company that they just brought EZInkjets database. I logged in and all my info came up. I was a little creeped out. I have to agree with you guys. I won't do business with them. It doesn't seem right that they could sell all our private info like that. Thanks for the post, your info helped.

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2007

UPDATE: After reading my warnings online, I was contacted by E-Mail by "Inkjet5.com" Customer Service 07/2007. According to them, EZInkjets.com" stopped processing orders 03/2007 and that they had purchased the data base from "EZInkjets" 05/2007. They offered to refund my order. After a few E-Mails back and forth, 08/07/2007, I received my court ordered refund via US Postal Money Order from "EZInkjets.com". As I promised, I have closed my FTC case and Criminal Court case, and am posting updates to the various websites. Perhaps "Inkjet5.com" can help you resolve your issue with "EZInkjets.com."

• Je
      26th of Nov, 2010
    Inkjet5.com - Order never received
    Inkjet5.com
    inkjet5.com

I ordered cartridges and they said they have been sent out 14 days ago and have not received them and have sent them 5 emails and they will not respond.