Ink Cartridges / no delivery no refund

1 107 Commerce StreetLake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4078053115

I ordered ink cartridges in Februsry, got an email saying that it was on backorder. It is now 2 months later and I still do not have my ink. They do not answer the phone or reply to emails. I sent 4 different emails and got NO repsonse. They did charge my credit card but NEVER delivered the products. I am going to go back to my credit card and see what can be done. NEVER purchase from this company.

Comments

• La
      17th of Apr, 2008

Mary,
    I read your complaint and I'm sorry that you've had a problem. It's companies like them that give all of us a bad name. I have my own ink and toner refilling business in Ohio and I would be happy to try to help you out and send you an ink cartridge. I know it won't solve the problem of them charging you though. What model cartridge is it?

6th of Jul, 2008

I ordered ink on 5/2/2008 and tried to put in in my printer and the magneta cartidge is empty..the order number is 262566 AND PO.NO. IS 261566 IT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL SO i WOULD LIKE SOME KIND OF ANSWER AS TO WHY THERE IS NO INK IN THIS CARTRIDGE. THANKS