Infra IT / Unethical Behavior

25 East WashingtonChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
1.9
This is the most unethical company I have ever known. They are an Information Technology company started by lawyers. They hire the least qualified people they can find and pay them as little as possible. They make these qualified employees sign a contract that says the company has the right to let them go at any time for any reason. It was not a surprise that these employees struggled to support companies that depended on them and lawsuits followed. They lawyers, knowing that they hire incapable employees, rely on hidden clauses in the contracts that clear them of any responsibility.

The atmosphere is comical. Many of the IT professionals are either uneducated or educated in unrelated areas. These same lawyers started totalattorneys. Basically advertise online and sell the so-called leads to real attorneys. Many of the attorneys refuse to pay but some do. Like Infra IT, this company relies on suckers to fund their scam. Please avoid them at all costs.

Comments

Te
  6th of Feb, 2012
I agree I worked for Infra I.T. and total attorneys for an internship there back in 2008 and was treated unfairly, was not trained properly for a job description that had nothing to do with I.T., my field of study, and then let go because I was not doing my job right for little pay. The only reason I wanted to be there was to get my internship out of the way so I could graduate from my school on time. These people are terrible and will trip you up and fire you any chance they get, especially if they do not like you personally. Do not work for them!