INF*Prime Savings / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 CA, US Review updated:

I do not know what this is. They charged my credit card for $$16.95 on Aug. 04, 09. They then charged me again for $16.95 on the exact same day. How do you stop these people. I am having my credit card number changed because when you talk to them or email them, they say they will cancel but then they keep charging you.

Comments

• Na
      Aug 30, 2009

who is this inf*prime savings, they have being charging me usd16.95, i found out, since feb 09.i checked line of business.the bank says "tuope and wigs" i'm not bald and not interested in wigs!???is usa a country of scams????isnt the authoriteis move??is this legal, to open a co, and debit peoples credit cards????????????

• Au
      Sep 10, 2009

I have this charge too, and I found out it is some company that is supposed to give you coupons on restaurants and shopping and stuff. I have never solicited for this company or even HEARD of them but somehow they got my credit card and have been charging me 16.95 monthly. I have tried calling their number [protected], but cannot ever get to a person.

Sep 18, 2009

I have been charged too. I barely found their website.

You can see their phone number [protected] from here http://dailyprimetimesavings.com/contact.html

I am trying to contact to them.

• So
      Sep 27, 2009

I called this company 2 months ago - which was a nightmare in itself. Finally got through to a person who told me that they would cancel my unauthorized charges to my credit card and low and behold there the charges of 16.95 are on my credit card bill again this month!!! How in the world do you get rid of this BS!!

• Fi
      Oct 16, 2009

I've never heard of them either...My credit card company contacted me via email asking if it was authorized, which I've reported as non-authorized. Hopefully I can get somewhere with that