Infovpass.com / charged me 99.00 for nothing

Infovpass.com told me about this wonderful program and charged me $99.00 on 10/25 and $9.95 on 10/13 and and I never received anything. They told me the cost was 9.95 and then they charged me 99.00 on 10/25. I want to cancel so they can't keep charging me and they said I have to do it on the internet. Can you help me. Carolyn Anderson 2135 U S Hwy 150 N. Wataga, IL. 61488 Phone # [protected]

Comments

5th of Jan, 2011

Infovpass charged me $99.00 for nothing. I thought I was paying postage for information, not something that delivers nothing. I live on a fixed income and can't afford $99.00 for something that I will never receive. I need the money back. I will cancel but I have no phone number to cancel whatever this charge is for on my checking account. Just another scam. Can someone help me please. My address is 14751 E. Tennessee Drive #227, Aurora, CO 80012. My phon number is 720-431-0825 Please help me.
    Marilyn Kay Johnson

• Je
      24th of Jan, 2011

Infovpass charged me $99.00 for nothing . I thought I was paying for a membership, but didn't recieve nothing for the price i posted online for the website in question would like to refunded back for a false website.My phone # is 843 655 3153. JEROME GAMBLE

• Tr
      1st of Feb, 2011

That just happen to me tooo... im about to report a fraud on my checking account to get this refunded it will take some time but hopefully I get it back, but we got to do something about INFOVPASS. erase them or something...

• Dh
      8th of Feb, 2011

This just happened to me with two charges $4.95 and $99.00 EXCEPT I never signed up for any membership for anything! This is absurd and very illegal. They are closed at the moment. I will keep you guys updated on the status & will make sure to tell everyone about this fraudulent site!!!

• Dh
      8th of Feb, 2011

They have a web site to cancel but I don't know if they return monies they were never authorized to take in the first place. The site is globaltravel.com and the number I have is 888-214-8564 (my bank gave me that information).

• Jf
      18th of Feb, 2012

infopass charged me 4.95 in Mar 2011, and another $99 in April. When I called to complain that I knew NOTHING about the 2nd charge, and NEVER received any email about their program, they said they could not remove the charge, and would continue to charge my account annually! I have never used the service, never logged in, don't know what this is for!!! I just got a voicemail when I called their 888-214-8564 number on my credit card bill. Says it's global travel. RIPPED OFF!!!