Infovision Tech North Brunswick / Infovision is big cheater

1 2550 US highway no.1North Brunswick, NJ, United States Review updated:

They are ### guys.. all of them... they never think about students feature.. they only think about their money.. if student get job and they are not getting enough rate than they play game with our feature and we have to lose that job.. bec of that ###ing Mr.Surya and Mr.Krishna... marketing team is ###.. they even dont know the city of USA.. i think, infovision first give the training their marketing people... even guest houses are full.. appox 15 students in one guest house.. all of them are full with Bed bugs... and how can i forget about grocery ... they never give enough grocery to students ... when new batch has started they will give eveything but after fews weeks ... we are like bagger.. they never come to guest house to pick up.. and that ###ing surya and krishna force to students to come to class... its 20-25 min walking distance from guest house... how can we walk that much in bad weather.. like in winter?
in case pay check .. they are also lier at that time.. never pay on time.. and even over their also we have to call them 10 times for our money ...

Comments

• Ha
      21st of Nov, 2008

Ohh God lot of bed begs. It is bad on their part not taking care of bed bugs. I came from Canada. Students are really bad in maintaining their clothes, they dont even take bath, dont cook properly. Management does not care about that. They are behind students and they dont care about H1B holders and other senior people. Useless people always go behind students. They think students are students like kids. What are they thinking about?

I received my pay properly, thank god i dont have issues.

• Mi

I agree with you

• Sh

They are big liers

• Ga
      21st of Nov, 2008

infovision, likes students, they dont give students anything

• Al

this is not true

• Ab

ha ha ha ha ha

• Id
      21st of Nov, 2008

give me work i have no work free and sleeping

21st of Nov, 2008

is this span one posting again and again...?

ddfd

sddaszx

s

• Ol
      29th of Nov, 2008

Some comments are appropriate while rest are just frustration. I agree with the fact that they are changing policies and their non-professional behavior, but on the other side their payments are almost on time. I wasn't big fan of Infovision when I was in this company but still I have seen other companies as well, they all are on same boat, infect Infovision is better compare to others ( not the best) . You will have to consider the fact that, to achieve something you have to loose something. You might need to look somewhere else as well and if you are not happy then just move to other company like me. It is well and good to move in some other company rather than being suffered with the situation. I also want to make it clear this comment is not paid by Infovision (We all know how it works at Infovision!!!) but I don't encourage comments which are just just be written immaturely and just shows frustration.

Good Luck