INFOsign411LOCALS.COM / INCOMPETENTS

1 TX, United States

This Business (info@411locals.com) has NO Business ethics what so ever, We Canceled our agreement, 13 days in to thier so called services, because it did not take a genius to relize their something really wrong with this Business, with in 13 days. They typed what 15 words, and called it a tremendous amount of work. Ohhh give me a break please, was unable to do any up dates of any kind . They said it was set up on a mouth to mouth bases, and at any time I could cancel no question asked. then when we called they argued with my wife for over 30 min. Before I got on the phone, they give a new definition to the word immature. Any way 14 days later they pull $79.00 from are business account. Their slick on the phone, when they relize that you got there number, they switch tactics by placing you on hold for about 3 to 5 min and then come back, and try to move the conversation in a diffrent direction they did this 3 times to my wife and 5 times to me. These are bad bad people. If anyone elese has any complaints about (info@411locals.com) don't stop here, contact FOX BUSINESS NEWS.