Infoserve TechnologiesOutsourcing Fraud

P Review updated:

HI all,

I want all you guys to save from one of the biggest cheaters and frauds in this BPO industry for outsourcing project i.e INfoserve tehnologies Mr. Ramesh Rao claims that he is the head of the company assisted by saavan and thier contact numbers are [protected], and [protected] respectively, .
they will tell you a house as thier office at
DA 11 salt lake city kolkotta and registered office at P-82 dobson howrah.
but its all fakje they even dont have boards for thier so called company.
earlier they will make you to sign up for project and then will start telling new rules they will start harasing your company and at last when you raise your voice they will say that they are no more intrested to work with you. they will not return your money.

also there will provide you with PDC to take you in confidence but that will also bounce

we were having Form filling project and they cheated us they haven't returned our money. they will charge a huge amount as upfront fees and will stop replying you.
guys if you want to saty away from this scam please do consult me i will tell you the truth.I do have thier photos and every evidence with me as they cheat others with different names

Regards
Praveen Singh
SS Group of companies
+91-[protected]

• P
      Oct 19, 2009

here is another same kind of fraud,

I want all you guys to save from one of the biggest cheaters and frauds in this industry for outsourcing project i.e Weso Infotech Mr. Asir, Mr Charles(same person) claims that he is the head of the company
    they will tell you a house as thier office at
    Chennai, Kolkata and registered office.
    but its all fake they even dont have boards for thier so called company.

we were having Form filling project and they cheated us they haven't returned our money. they will charge a amount as upfront fees and will stop replying you.
    guys if you want to saty away from this scam please do consult me i will tell you the truth. every evidence with me as they cheat others.

InnSys Inc
    Canada
    [protected]

• K
      Dec 22, 2009

Hello Everyone,
    Please do not deal with Infoserve Technologies of Kolkatta. We have been doing the form filling process with them and they did not give us LC, BG or any thing. Also they are liable to pay us 40 Lakh rupees for the work done by us.
    Initially they will force you to transfer the money to their account with following details:

Bank Name:Bank Of India

Chat Ids:

GTalk:infoserve.technologies6

Yahoo:infoserve.technologies
    Skype:infoservetechnologies

Never do the transfer to these accounts and both the numbers are not in their name. It is in the name of Sanjay Lee who is the big fraud in Kolkatta.

Any body can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com for full documentation of the emails and chats with them and also the bank transfer which we have done, We have the proof.

• E
      Jan 16, 2010

I accidentally noticed this board and shocked to see a negative comment from Mr. Praba Gunam about Weso Infotech with which I am working for a long time. I dont want to be quiet after seeing a false comment about my provider who completed 10 projects for me successfully in time.

Mr. Praba, I hope there might be some problem with you and please dont misuse this kinda complaint boards by posting some nasty and false comments. I have worked with Weso Infotech for my 10 projects and they are creating a new project for me now. till now they have not asked for money before completing the project/deliveries. They never asked me to pay in upfront. Even once I voluntarily tried to pay them in upfront, but they refused to accept my offer as they strictly follow it as their company policy (not getting payments in upfront).

You can realize their way of completing the projects by the above comments and their service alone led me to disagree with your point Mr.Praba. Hereon, please dont try to post any false comment. Anyways, I will inform this complaint to Weso Infotech so that they will be aware of this false complaint.

Edward

• F
      May 13, 2010

Do not deal with Infoserve

They pester and pester and pester with unwanted telephone calls

• A
      Feb 14, 2012

hello sir

i also cheated by this person he have group for this work.. he send me uk chat process and i lost my money also many center finding this person that time he had name is gaurav sinha and also with consultant name avinash kumar i will give your that email id which i was communicated
    fraud person email : avinash.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com
    fraud person link : http://www.bpovoice.com/profile/AvinashKumar344

as u tell in your comment can u please send me this document so i can see..i giving my you my cell no +[protected] and mail is [protected]@gmail.com

thanks