Info.FreeCreditReport InfoFCR.com CA / Unautherized charges to checking account

1 ME, United States Review updated:

I used FreeCreditReport.com on 10-1-10 and they stated it would cost me 14.95 plus 1.00 so I expected to and put a withdraw out of my checking account for 15.95. I get my bank statement and there is a $24.95 charge on the same day, plus the $15.95. Then on 10-12-10 there is another $14.95 charge, never went to the site that day. Then I get my next bank statement and on 11-10-10 there is another $14.95 charge to my bank account. Altogether that is $54.85 that should have never come out of my checking account. I want my money back now.

Comments

• Vi
      10th of Feb, 2011

I used free credit report.com and th0ught it was free. As of Jan. 22 you charged my credit card for 29.95. Also on Jan 22 you charged 1.00. And on Jan 31 you charged my credit card for 19.95. I want these payments taken off of my credit card. I am cancelling this card so you can no longer use it for monthly payments.

• Ff
      20th of Jun, 2011
    Info.FreeCreditReport InfoFCR.com CA - Unauthorized Charges
    Info.FreeCreditReport InfoFCR.com CA
    fudge@att.net

I did not at no time authorized this company(Info.FreeCreditReport InfoFCR.com Ca) to debit my checking account. I am requesting to be left alone, cancel this account, stop all debits from my checking account and a cancelation letter to be sent to my email address, to which has been provided(felicia.fudge@att.net), once all the requested actions have been done.