Info.Free CreditRe InfoFCR.com CA / Free Credit Report

1 500 Sheraton AveAustin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512 779-8166

They send me an e-mail to advertise Free Credit Report Score. I filled out the information that they needed and submit. Then they came back and said that for a number of months, I could subcribe to monthly or every so many months of credit reports from 3 difference credit report companies. I decline and then again another deal of other credit reports and had asked for information about your credit. Again I decline. When I was checking my banking account I know a charge for $14.95 from Info.FreeCreditRe Infor CR ca which I did not authorize to withdrawn from my account. I have not been able to find a telephone number to get this correct, so that is why I am filing a complaint against them for this money that they took without my approval.

Comments

• Gu
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I do not like to file complaints, but when it comes to someone taking money from my banking account without my permission, I will do so.

• Gu
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I already typed in my comments

• Da
      25th of Feb, 2010

Info.Free CreditRe InfoFCR.com CA

Just checked my account today and this company stole from me as well. Not only did I not fill out any form, but they never even sent me an email for it. I keep all my emails for 6mo's or more in deleted. I checked to see if they even sent me anything, but nothing. They're just crooks taking a little bit at a time from thousands of people. Obviously 14 bucks at a time can add up. Nothing but crooks.

• De
      21st of Jun, 2010

You are taking 2 charges out of my bank account. One for $14.99 and another for $19.99.
    This needs to stop and cancel them both.
    Dee Cardella Scottsdale Az.

• Da
      6th of Jul, 2010

Thieves, this company needs to go down, i filed fraud claim against them from my bank and hope these people get caught and get [censor] raped in jail. They took the same 14.95 from me as well.

• Br
      28th of Oct, 2010

What do I get with membership in Experian Direct?

As a Experian Direct member, you enjoy the following benefits:

Unlimited access to your Experian® Credit Report
    Daily Credit Monitoring and Alerts
    Bi-Monthly Score Monitoring and Alerts
    Fraud Resolution Support
    $50, 000 Product Guarantee*
    *Due to New York state law restrictions, the Triple AdvantageSM Guarantee cannot be offered to residents of New York.

How much does Experian Direct membership cost?

Membership in Experian Direct costs $14.95 per month. You may cancel at anytime; however, you will not be eligible for a refund for your membership fees.

How do I cancel my membership?

To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-284-7942.

• Kr
      7th of Jan, 2011
    Info.FreeCreditRe InfoFCR.com - Unauthorized transaction
    Free Credit Report
    Texas

I did not authorize a $15.88 charge to my checking card from this company.

• Su
      31st of May, 2011

I just experienced charges from this company as well. I did however call the ...

To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-284-7942 and was able to cancel this very easily.