Infofcr.com / Billed after cancelling service

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I subscibed to this service 9 months ago (it is now Nov). I endured 2 drafts from my account and came to the conclusion that they were no doing anything that I couldn't do myself, so I cancelled the service. Now...low and behold I see another draft for $14.95 from these scam artists and I have not used their service at all since I cancelled it months ago. I don't even have a way to call them because their telephone number is not listed on their website. If anyone has their number, please post it. This is ridiculous! I will now have to pay "Stop Payment" fees and spend time to recoup the money that they stole from me...yes - unauthorized drafts are the same as if someone stole the money from your wallet!

Lm

Comments

26th of Dec, 2009
    Infofcr.com - charges to my visa

I was charged $14.95 on my visa after visiting the site. I never agreed to any terms or contract that would warrant a charge. This is robbery and want an immediate full refund!

• M2
      17th of Feb, 2010

I don't think I should have to pay for something Free. Just like so many others. this needs to stop and demanding refund

• Ll
      26th of Mar, 2010
    Infofcr.com - 2 $14.95 charges on VISA
    Linda Lastinger
    Mulberry
    Florida

I was charged $14.95 on my VISA twice now. I want these 2 charges credited back to VISA and no more deductions sent through.

14th of Apr, 2010
    Infofcr.com - charge on American Express
    info.freecreditreporirvine
    New Jersey

I was charge $14.95 on my American Express for a free credit report that I didn't authorize. However it does say FREE, so why would they charge something to someone's credit card when I did not give them this information.

24th of May, 2010

I was charged 14.95 and I want the money back on my Card today and Do not charge me Again!
    Deb
    Remove me from Futher Charges & Email!

• La
      14th of Jun, 2010
    Infofcr.com - 2 charges on my Visa on the same day

I just received my Visa statement today and it has 2 seperate charges of $14.95
    showing a transaction date of 5/26.
    These are bogus charges I need removed and given credit for

• Ba
      5th of Aug, 2010
    Infofcr.com - unauthorized charge to my checking account
    Infofcr.com

on August 5, 2010, Infofcr.com debited my checking account $14.95. This was an unauthorized charge. The credit report was supposed to be free. I did not request any optional services nor authorized this charge. Please issue credit to account.

• Ga
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have wondered the same thing, now how do iI make it go away?

• Ga
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have noticed $14.95 charged to my American Express credit card every month for what to be Free report.

16th of Oct, 2010
    Infofcr.com - Unauthorized withdraws from my account
    InfoFCR.com

I have call these people on more than one occasion and they still have been charging me 14.95 to my account, I WANT THESE CHARGES, STOP NOW!!! daniel.[protected]@peleliu.usmc.mil/[protected]@yahoo.com

• Lu
      20th of Dec, 2010

i had the same thing happen except it was a charge of 24.99

• In
      20th of Jan, 2011
    Infofcr.com - being billed to my visa
    Illinois

There is a $14.95 charge coming monthly on my visa card. I did not signup for any credit service to my knowledge and want the charge and service stopped. There is no phone number appearing with the charge for contact.

• To
      7th of Feb, 2011
    Infofcr.com - unfair charges

I am being chaarged 14.95 on a reaccuring bases for a service which was free. I want this charged removed and discontinued.

• Di
      8th of Feb, 2011
    Infofcr.com - did not autherize $14.95 from my account

Did not autherize a $14.95 charge be taken out of visa account, I want it credited back to my account and I would also like a phone number to this place!!!

• Do
      15th of Feb, 2011
    Infofcr.com - Credit cards charge 14.95 without unauthorization
    Infofcr.com

Company has taken 14.95 out of my checking account on two different times 12-13 14.95 and 2-14 14.95 would like to be reimbursed..

• Le
      24th of Feb, 2011

I had called and canceled this charge and I am still being charged for something that is NOT free. Please cancel this immediately!
    Thank you. I would like this charge to be reimbursed to my credit card.

• Me
      4th of Apr, 2011

We did not authorize this charge to be taken out of our account, please stop!!!

• Ge
      11th of Apr, 2011

please stop charge my credit card because i didn't get any reports.

• Ge
      11th of Apr, 2011

please stop charge my credit card because i didn't get any reports from you

• Do
      27th of May, 2011

I was charged and did not authorize this. I had better not be charged again. I am going to the states attorney. I can not find a phone number to call.