Info Net Products (inphome.com) / False Advertisement

1 5023 W. 120th Ave., #214 Broomfield CO 80020, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-227-2883

This is a total scam. The phone # is from Arizona and the "office" is a UPS store in Colorado. I got a cable box from 2004. (it's 2008)! 4 Years old and it's in Japanese!!! (SA Explorer 8200hdj)Hello!! I am in the US; not Japan. They DO NOT offer any technical support worth a crap. The channels scrolled on the box for 3 days, then i gave up. Plus they said it was NEW. Liars! No, it was dirty and the remote had marker on it. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Just rent from your cable company.

Comments

• Al
      26th of Nov, 2008

We do not sell an SA 8200 converter.You must have purchased it from another company.
    Our website is www.inphome.com If you look you will not see the unit SA 8200.
    As far as our phone# we have a toll free. The 928-227-2883# is AZ, but when we consolidated to CO we kept the 928# for tech support as not to upset prior customers.
    You say your 8200 converter scrolled #'s for 3 days. Did you call your cable co for activation, this would have or can still fix your problem. It sounds like you tried to get free TV. Why should you get free TV when everybody else has to pay.
    Please leave our company out of this and deal with the actual company you purchased from, or just get your 8200 provisioned and get straight with your provider

• Ca
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I also got ripped off by Info Net Products (inphome.com) in exactly the same manner. They can't take a credit card because if the customer was dissatisfied, they could dispute the charges.
    Don't let their sales-bull fool you.
    I lost $300 on a piece of 10 year old junk that I can't even give to a friend because he thinks its so obsolete...And funny I got ripped-off.

Every time you try to deal with them they find some kind of loophole to twist out of responsibility. Instead of trying to please their unhappy customer, they cop-out every time!
    I've heard all their excuses: "We didn't say that", or "Thats not our product" or simply don't respond to your attempts to contact them.

SAVE YOUR CASHIERS CHECK!!

• Al
      16th of Mar, 2009

i also got ripoff i purchased phantom cable box it says its digital but it only takes analog channels
    i called cable company they came and said this device cant support any companys cable cant get good sound there is a very load humm on speaker sound dvd only plays certain dvds i payed 245 and to return product it you still pay 169 in restocking fees this company cant take credit cards because of many complains to credit card company and they were force to give refunds think about it who sells over internet and doesnt take credit just call your credit card company and ask they will tellyou about this company

• Ca
      22nd of Mar, 2009

We also purchased a Pheonix box from this company. The sound was horrible, picture was dreadful and enormous in size and weight. I t was dated 2002 by the manufacturers label even though we bought it in 2008. We actually went to all the trouble of mailing it back thru UPS and they never refunded a dime!!! All we received was a tirade by somebody on the phone, never any help. Avoid at all costs.

• Mi
      17th of Aug, 2009

Thanks I was really thinking about buying one of these boxes but after reading the reviews this makes my decision alot easier.

• Mi
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I also purchased a Phantom 999 from this company. When I received it I saw that it is a Motorola manufactured in 2003. I connected the box as directed by their setup guide after being setup I was unable to receive digital channels that I already paid for from my cable provider. Further no matter how I connected the audio cables I was unable to receive any sound at all not even static. I contacted the company by phone which no one answers. The voice mail message says that they only respond to emails. I have sent three emails advising of the problems with their product and have not received any response from them. I should have know that something was wrong when I saw that they would no accept any returned item if it was shipped via the USPS. Could there be a [possible federal violation if the product was shipped via US Mail?

• Bi
      8th of May, 2010

i have also bought a phantom box it is a piece of crap do not buy from this company they advertise junk