Info. Freecreditreport / I was charge 14.95 and was told it was free. I did not authorize any commitment to future charges.

The promotion was very deceitful. It never gave me a free credit report as well. The website even jammed up so I thought nothing went through. And left it at that.

Comments

13th of Mar, 2010
    augustine blanco
    117 Buss st.
    Pen Argyl
    Pennsylvania
    gusmerv1@msn.com

I want to know why was I charged for two accounts on my credit card. Dates are as follow. From 3/06/10 posted 03/08/10 in the amount of $16.28 and the other 03/09/10 posted 03/10/10 in the amount of $27.16.
    Do I have two accounts with this company or was there and over charge on your part. Please explain the differance. I only need one credit report account not two. So would you Please credit one account back to me .. thank you..

Mr. A. Blanco

13th of Mar, 2010

sorry I click on the wrong key.. I meant yes its helpful.

• Bm
      25th of Mar, 2010

Well, even in the commercial they say you will be enrolled in Triple Advantage. They are the ones that are taking money. If you look at the fine print you will see that you have free service for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks you will need to cancel or a fee will be deducted from your account monthly. The good thing about this service is that you can access your credit report when ever you want when paying the monthly service. If you do not want it anymore you go to the website and go to FAQ or the Contact information to cancel by calling their number.

• Is
      20th of Apr, 2010
    Info. Freecreditreport - CHARGES
    INFO.FREECREDITREPORT
    2304 West Dusty Wren Drive
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I keep seeing a charge on my credit card for this INFO.FREECREDITREPORT, I am going on 7 months at $14.95 a month and every Time I remove it from my Credit Card it keeps showing up. I am tired of calling my credit card company and refuse to pay them. When you call the number they give you for removal of service it is a non working number.

• He
      4th of Jul, 2010
    Info.free
    Binghamton
    New York

I signed up for a one time deal, and then cancelled this. I have been charged twice. Please remove the second billing.

• Aq
      31st of Jul, 2010
    INFOFCR.COM
    California
    Phone: 925.895.1212

Can't cancel, no phone or web site way to cancel. they keep charging my card every month but I want the charges stopped.

1st of Sep, 2010
    SEARS CREDIT CARDS
    PO BOX 183082
    Columbus
    Ohio
    Phone: 18006698488
    mellojohn48@yahoo.com

I did not give permission to charge on my SEARS CREDIT CARDS account and expect to be reemburst for that charge of $14.95.
    I hope we can correct this matter.

John C Mello Jr

• Ed
      17th of Sep, 2010

24.95 bill Already pay $14.95 as a member monthly

• Li
      6th of Oct, 2010

Iwant to stop this charge on my creditcard

• Ca
      30th of Oct, 2010
    INFO.FREECREDITREPORT
    California

The Report was suppposed to be free. I did not authorize to be charged $14.95 a month. I want this stopped and My money refunded for September and October.