Info. Experiandirect.com / Unauthorized Charges
I, too was just asking why I was getting sent emails to my "Junk File" stating that my credit score was being jeopardized and I wanted Experian to check to see if everything was o.k. The next thing I know is that my checking account is being charged $14.95. I was under the assumption that it was a one-time charge to check out this information. Now, I see that this is a monthly fee. This is becoming a new way for companies to get extra money from people. You subscribe or buy one thing, and you get charged for additional things not mentioned.
More Info. Experiandirect.com Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service 
- Experian - Member service and dispute department
- Experian Freecredit - Please help me to get my money back!