Info. Experiandirect.com / Unauthorized Charges

United States Review updated:

I, too was just asking why I was getting sent emails to my "Junk File" stating that my credit score was being jeopardized and I wanted Experian to check to see if everything was o.k. The next thing I know is that my checking account is being charged $14.95. I was under the assumption that it was a one-time charge to check out this information. Now, I see that this is a monthly fee. This is becoming a new way for companies to get extra money from people. You subscribe or buy one thing, and you get charged for additional things not mentioned.

Fa

Comments

• Te
      18th of Feb, 2010
    Info. Experiandirect.com - credit report
    Experian

When I went on-line to get a "free" credit report, I was signed up for credit monitoring service and billed $15.88 on my credit card. After research, I discovered you can call 1-877-481-6826 to cancel.

• Gr
      13th of Mar, 2010
    Info. Experiandirect.com - strange charge on my sears card
    New Jersey

today, i received my sears card bill and was surprise I was charged $29.90 for something I did not about by info.experiandirect.com.

• Re
      1st of Nov, 2010

Here we go 1 more time - I have been paying the amout of $14.95 for the last 10 months (total of $149.50) an have not use it.It is next to impossable to get this bill off of me an have it turned OFF.I guess that the smallest print down to the page & says how to get this off of MEeeeee

• Re
      1st of Nov, 2010

Me

17th of Feb, 2011
    Info. Experiandirect.com - THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
    Texas

I had got my credit score and authorized experiandirect 2 charge $1.00 out of my debit card on january, then they charged $ 15.88 in addition 2 that .Then this month they took out another $16.88 out of my account without my authorization.

17th of Feb, 2011

They charged me every month for $14.95. I want the every charge that went through for the $14.95 back on myaccount immediately. This was an unauthorized charge. How do I make them stop