The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Info Care Digital System Pvt. Ltd / not giving my P.F

1 India


Please tell me can I file my case in the consumer form against my previous Employer. The reason behind this is, that he is not giving me the clearanss from last two year regarding my Provident Fund, which he(company) deduct from my salary when I was employee. I already submit the form 3-4 times to him(company). But sometime they said that my form was missplaced and I have to submit the new one for the further, sometime they said our accountant is changed and they don't have any information regarding my P.F Form. Even once I specially visited to KANPUR P.F Office after requesting to my current emloyer from Ambala to do the querry about all this matter. It is very difficult for me to take a live from my current company and visit there in KANPUR. know I am fed up very much with that company. I want to claim against that company for my P.F and 1lakh rupee for the nonsense exquess they are making and giving me mantely and physically problems again and again, from more than two years.

Sir, please help me out in this matter.

Thanks & Regards

Post your comment