Infinity Incentives Group / Total Scam

Rockford, MI, United States Review updated:
2 FREE airline tickets.Infinity Incentive Group. My wife and I went to a time share talk for 90 minutes to get 2 airline tickets to ANYWHERE in US, through Infinity Incentive Group. I saw another complaint about this and I thought I'd post another. In order to even begin, we had to mail in the form with a $100 money order so that we could even apply for the tickerts. When the application came, we were required to pay another $300 in taxes and fees. What part of this is FREE? There is no active phone number to call. There is no possible refund and we have to pick three possible dates. They will contact us 45 days to tell us if we got it. This is such a rip off. I already wasted my time going to the time share talk. Each step you are required to pay a little more, you have more invested and you hate to back out after investing but they just keep asking for more?? When does it end? I am afraid to go further to find out!!! I just wish I had researched this company before I had sent ANY money or wasted my time on a time share presentation. But we thought the business promoting the timeshare was a reputable company. Check BEFORE you PAY!!!

Comments

Ro
  2nd of Jul, 2008
Dear Mr. Comden,
Our records show that you never requested your $100 deposit be refunded to you. If you would like to receive your refund, normally we require you to mail in a request. But if you would like to fax me a request for refund to 866-800-4350, signed by you as you are the primary traveler, I will be happy to process that through our accounting department.

Your comments about mailing in an additional $300 is unfounded, as we have only received $100 deposit from you.

Our refund policy is printed on the back of the voucher you signed and mailed in. Had you sent this request in months ago, you would be in receipt of your refund. Like any organization, there are terms and conditions that you must follow in order to travel or refund with us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 866-510-1289.

Sincerely,

14th of Sep, 2009

Infinity Incentives Group - Not free as advertized
Infinity Incentives Group
Arizona

My wife and I attended a sales/marketing for a Travel company. There were several free offers, one of which was a plane fare for two anywhere in the U.S. or Mexico, FOR FREE. Once I responded, I was sent another form to fill out and then another. I finally received the last form without any further clear directions as to what to do other than to send in $50.00 per person plus government taxes. It had to be returned (no address given on the email) within 30 days (we were not ready to choose the dates) including the money. This is a rip off, based on the company's bet that people won't follow through in sending them money, which they had advertized as being FOR FREE.