Infinity Incentive Group / Scam!
I attended a 2 and half hour seminar located in Tinley Park, IL. After rejecting their sales pitch to sell me on an expensive vacation membership they awarded me "FREE" flight w in the continental U.S & free 3 day 2 night stay at a hotel in the US. after i reviewed and sent in my deposit of $100 in a form of a money order. i have received my confirmation exactly 4 months later) that the date i chose for May 16, 2014 to las vegas is available & that all i would have to pay them would be an additional $1, 329.02 for just the flights. I called them thinking that there was a mistake but they confirmed the the price was correct. I told them how can this be i can easily go online & get a cheaper price for just the flight & this was suppose to be a free gift. The representative stated that this company doesn't give free flights but they offer greater discounts. but again i told her $1. 329.02 is not a discount flight from chicago to las vegas. This is a complete rip off i cant believe i fell for this.& to top it off i had to drive an hour in a blizzard here in chicago just to attend this bogus seminar!!! now they want me to write them a letter so that i can get my deposit back!!! these type of placed should not exist. they should be sued for deceiving so many people.
More Infinity Incentive Group Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Incentive Group - Not received the Travel Request Form 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Free cruise is scam! 
- Infinity Incentive Group - FREE AIRLINE TICKET SCAM 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Travel Voucher 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Cruise offer is Fraud/Scam for more money 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Refund 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Scam 
- Infinity Incentive Group - offer was voided 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Fees on Free Cruise 
- Infinity Incentive Group - FEES ARE RIDICULOUS