Infinity Incentive Group / Refund

1 Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:

I too paid the $598.00 fee for the Upper/Lower Berth Staterooms that so many have:

But when time comes for booking those rooms were not available and I would have to pay more for different rooms. So I requested a refund of my deposit, in which i was told by Jodi that I would have to mail it in and would take 8 weeks to process. So I did so on May 18th 2012. Nearly 6 months later (yea so much for an 8 week refund process) I have yet to receive my refund. I am now sending in my second notice as of today Nov 7th, 2012. I have no gripe with this company other than what I was originally paid for was "not available" anymore and just simply would like a refund.

Comments

• Al
      15th of Nov, 2012

Dear Mr. Hollenbeck,
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused and regret that we were not able to assist you with your travel request. We are happy to report that your refund was processed and mailed on November 12, . You may have already received it but if you haven't, you should be receiving it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Infinity Incentive Group

• Jh
      16th of Nov, 2012

As of 11/16/12 I received my refund from customer service. I appreciate the promptness from the second notice.

Regards,