Infinity Incentive Group Meal Ticket / HotMealsCoolDeals.com

United States Review updated:
I received the $1000 Infinity Incentive Group Meal Ticket as a reward for attending a sales presentation. You have to mail in a completed activation form along with 3 stamps and a self addressed envelope. You are supposed to receive (100) $10 restaurant certificates that can be redeemed at your favorite restaurants. About 40 popular restaurants are listed in the brochure, such as Red Lobster, Applebee's, Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesdays, KFC, etc.

What you get is a coupon book from HotMealsCoolDeals.com with (100) $10 coupons. However, to redeem the coupon you must fill out an order form, picking 5 restaurants each from 4 columns. There are 80 restaurants listed, so you have to pick 20 of them. In my case, there were 2 columns where there were only 2 restaurants available in my area. You can only redeem 1 coupon at a time and must enclose another stamped self addressed envelope. They then will send you a mix of coupons totaling $10 from their choice of the 20 restaurants you picked. So you could get (10) $1 coupons. For $4.95, you can print coupons off the internet website, but I would guess that you have to follow the same 20 restaurant selection and they produce coupons at their discretion.

Bottom Line: This coupon book is TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!
Rj

Comments

Je
  6th of Feb, 2009
DON"T SPEND YOUR MONEY - IT'S A RIP OFF!!! YOU GET NOTHING FOR NOTHING - THIS IS A CON GAME-I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS SO STUPID!
Je
  6th of Feb, 2009
I purchased a membership to Cheaptrips for $90. I was told I would receive a companion airfare with the purchase of the same. I was also told I could get last minute tickets as well. When sending in an additional $15 I received a coupon that needed to be filled out. It states on the 2nd coupon from My Free Travel, there is a minimum fare requirement for the first ticket - $379.00. They must be kidding with airfares for the same destination at $214.00! RIP OFF!! If you are stupid enough to send in the additional $9.95 per ticket, go for it. You don't talk to a real person and can't choose from various flights. The Vegas coupon book is a rip off too - only an addtional $15 for all out of the way casinos. As for the meal deal they actually choose for you and the amount is up to $10. This is a BAD SCHEME! I GOT TAKEN!!!
Lk
  19th of Aug, 2009
I was afraid of this. I spent $200 and am a "VIP" member ... they just got twice as much money from me and so far I can't figure out really anything of value I can get from this scam. Any comments from others would be appreciated. I did send in the voucher to get $150 savings bond if I haven't saved at least the cost of my membership in one year. They'll probably somehow get out of giving me that if I don't figure out how to use this so I can save money!!!
Sh
  4th of Sep, 2009
Glad I came to this site first. I haven't lost anything and I see I won't be spending any money for such a scam. Thanks for the information.
Wl
  4th of Mar, 2010
hola como estan yo recibe los cupes que equi valen a 1000 doleres y trate de utilizarlos pero me dijeron que no sirben... que puedo hacer con este asunto... mi nombre es wilfredo victoria cardenas y mi correo es... wilfredovic@hotmail.com y mi tel es 3172389586
Al
  5th of Mar, 2011
I agree...this is nothing free. It is misleading. Most of the restaurants are not in my area either. Very disappointing. Sorry some people get hooked into doing this. They should not be allowed to operate like this.