Infinity Incentive Group / FREE AIRLINE TICKET SCAM
My wife and I attened a seminar that our friend had given them our name for them to call about a travel group. We were not told anything except we would receive a pair of airline tickets for anywhere we wanted just to attend and listen to this presentation by their saleseman named Don( phone number [protected]).We were hesitant about this but was assured it was not a scam.
When we were told the cost for this, we knew we could not afford it so we turned it down and so they gave us the voucher for the free airline tickets, after reading the instructions and sending our first 100.00 for the confirmation, which we realize now we should have stopped there because then we receive another letter asking for more money, I called and just wanted to cancel and get my money back, I was told to send a letter certified and it would be mailed back to me that was on Nov 16, 2009 and I have confirmation it was received by Celia Bur Gay on Nov19, 2009, I can't even get anyone to call me back about this.
I would appreciate any assistance you can give me in this matter.
More Infinity Incentive Group Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Incentive Group - Not received the Travel Request Form 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Free cruise is scam! 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Travel Voucher 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Cruise offer is Fraud/Scam for more money 
- Infinity Incentive Group - STOLE MONEY 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Scam! 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Refund 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Scam 
- Infinity Incentive Group - offer was voided 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Fees on Free Cruise