Infinity Incentive Group / Free travel never received

I went to a presentation for the travel club and was promised for attending that I would receive a set of luggage which would be there and free airline tickets. When we got there there was no luggage, just another voucher for travel. I sent both vouchers in and received a letter back on both. The first one asked for #100 reservation fee the second one for a $50 reservation fee. Then there were time frames and procedures to follow. That wasn't what they promised when they send me the original offer.

One thing lead to another and they got $50 out of me, but I got zero out of them.

What a ripoff!!!

Comments

14th of Nov, 2008

Thank you for your comments. I would like to comment on the travel vouchers that you received for your time spent at a presentation with a company.

Infinity Incentives Group is not that company. We are the company that fulfills the travel vouchers that you received. Our terms and conditions are clearly printed on the back of the travel voucher.

The deposit that you are required to send in after activation is used towards the fees that you are responsible to pay per the terms and conditions of that voucher. If at anytime you do not travel with us, all you need to do is write in and request your deposit be refunded. Or if you prefer, you may call Customer Service at 866-653-2139.

Like any promotional offer, of course there are a series of steps that you must take in order to provide the necessary travel information to us so that we may book your trip.

Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions.
    Sincerely,

866-653-2139

• Do
      17th of May, 2011

Janice,

Please change your business name to Incompetent Infidel Group.
    Thanks much,