Infinity Incentive Group / Free cruise is scam!

Infinity Incentive Group have not only ignored my letters to refund my $598 for port fees for the supposed free cruise. We never got a free cruise OR the 2 free nights in Lake Tahoe, CA. To make matters worse, none of their phone numbers work. This is a scam artist company and someone needs to take a stand!!! I am out over $600 from this company and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Re
      12th of Sep, 2007

The Poconoe's in Pa. Offered a bonus from hotmealscooldeals.com, I have tried to contact them with no results, I have the pin# for infinity Incentive group...
    Is the things all scams....
    R. Addison

5th of Nov, 2007

I sent it in. They sent me a letter saying that they didn't receive it in time AND it was incomplete. I resent with more info and a $50 check. I received a confirmation letter shortly thereafter.

Then, I received a phone call in October saying that all of my destinations were unavailable and would receive a phone call in November sometime about the March destination.

I haven't received anything. Each time I call I get voicemail. People are extremely rude on the phone.

Now, all I want to do is cancel and my refundable $50 back and move on. But, I can't seem to make contact to do that.

Maybe a registered letter would work.

• Ka
      1st of May, 2008

After many searches I finally found the correct number for Infinity Incentive Group. I told them what happened to me and they sent me a refund check for $598. I was very grateful this company wasn't a scam like so many others. I am satisfied that they honored my request.

• Hc
      8th of Feb, 2010

I was RIPPED OFF by this INFINITY INCENTATIVES. I was promised they would provide FREE Airline tickets to ANYWHERE on ANY AIRLINE. for only $50.00 due at time of Travel.

After 4 phone calls and asking if I would attend and my "dtrilling" them on beiong a scam - I was time and time again ASSURED that the PRIZE was legitimate!!

I sat through the BS invite to a TIMESHARE. I didn't bite. I was honest as to why I was there.

I went through $7.00 in certified mail fees and still was told the $50.00 was all I would pay for taxes AT The Time of Travel. Lo and behold I get the last letter and Guess What - it is not $50.00 they want BUT a $189.00 per Person!! I can fly anywhere for that fare. This was NOT A FREE Ticket.

Needless to say I did not respond and I learned my lesson about sitting in on Timeshare sales pitches!!!

• Sc
      6th of Aug, 2010

Infinity Incentives is a total hoax! Infinity Incentives just hung up on me! I went to a presentation for Dreams Vacations Plus to hear about joining a travel club. We were told we would receive two free plane tickets, two night's stay, a $150.00 gas rebate, and $100.00 event rebate - all just for listening to the presentation. We even spent 2K to join Vacation Travel Club, through Dream Vacations Plus, out of Coeur d'Alene ID. So, we joined and then asked about our free gifts. First of all, you leave empty-handed. Second of all, when you finally are contacted by mail, you have to jump through all kinds of hoops, taking lots of steps, you have to send everything by certified mail (twice now) and then you receive a voicemail saying you missed a tiny detail - and boy, they give you LOTS of tiny details and if one thing is not quite right, you are "voided from the system" and they can't do anything about it. Then, to add insult to injury, THEY tell you that YOU have to write a letter to get back the $100.00 deposit that YOU sent in with your plane ticket requests (by certifed mail of course). This also means we get NONE of the free gifts! Our simple request was for tickets from GEG IAH, nearly six months from now! That would have been very easy to do. But they LOOK for any little reason to deny and void your free gifts. What a HUGE SCAM!!! So, I called to complain and this person tells me that there is nothing she can do - we are voided out of the system because it is computer automated. I know that this handwritten, photo-copied form that they sent us to complete, is NOT computer automated. What BS!!! So my warning to all of you is this: ALWAYS ASK UP FRONT, AT ANY PRESENTATION, WHO IS HANDLING THE FREE GIFT ASPECT OF THIS PRESENTATION. And my advice to you is, if they say it is 'INFINITY INCENTIVES" out of Lake Havasu, run- don't walk- the opposite direction.

• So
      18th of Oct, 2010
    Infinity Incentive Group - No Customer Service available
    Infinity Incentive Group
    Columbus
    Ohio
    Phone: 614-805-0348

I have sent in my deposit for a 4 day 3 night vaction, and now I am unable to reach this company. I am very disappointed in companies ripping off innocent customers. What a shame They even sent me a pin# and reavel request form to make it look legitimate. Never again will I fall pray to another SCAM!

• Ii
      5th of Jan, 2011

This is the biggest rip off scam of the century. We attended and didn't buy and were promised free items. Of course it cost us for deposits of $100. Nothing in return and no phone call response or e-mail responses back on how I can get my refund back. The entire system is BS. We started this back in Feb 2009 and are still fighting trying to contact someone. How did some of you accomplish getting your refund back. Any help would be appreciated.

• Cj
      14th of Apr, 2011
    Infinity Incentive Group - Fraud will not return $100 deposit
    Infinity Incentive Group
    P.O. Box 3479
    Lake Havasu City
    Arizona
    Phone: 866-653-2139

Sent in voucher for free airline tickets and paid $100.00 deposit. Could not agree upon any of the three dates are location offered. Compnay has fell to return $100 deposit and keep giving any excuse to get you off the phone.

• Ra
      10th of Aug, 2011

Just recieved our"Selection form" for "7 Day Cruise w/airfare"., a week after they mailed it. Form also states to return within 21, not 30 days, as per original form. Lots of other fees disclosed. Many extra fees.; but, they do want $298. per person, which is non refundable. The old syig "If it sounds too good to be true, itisn't" applie here. This is a scam pure and simple: suggest everyone ignore. .

• Ba
      13th of Aug, 2011

We sent the $100. deposit with the dates and all the required paper work. No one answers the phone and have had no responce from Infinity at all .I think we got screwed like alot od people.All we got for our $100. was a $25. meal.

• Ca
      5th of Oct, 2011

Infinity Incentive group is wonderful, all you need to do is read and understand what is required. That's why they call them Terms & Conditions!

• Da
      27th of Feb, 2012

I have followed all the steps and now they're saying none of our 3 choices for the cruise is outside the peak period dates. Now they are doubling the cost which makes it the same amount had we not used Infinity Incentives. The old saying applies to this...If It Sounds Too Good to be True, then it Probably Is.

15th of Jul, 2014

We got the offer in the mail. I checked online. We tossed the paper in the trash. Why would you pay up front for something that's too good to be true?

• Dj
      30th of Mar, 2015

I'm in the same situation. 6-8 weeks to get my deposit back (if they claim to receive the letter)? I don't know why the Dept. of Interstate Commerce isn't looking into this? You give them dates, they deny. I will never go back to a Time Share presentation ever again. Very upset. Been almost a year since we participated in the time share presentation and were given these vouchers. Don't send them money!