Infinity Group Services / Unauthorized charges
When researching the company, Hope to Homeowners had a (A) rating with the BBB. I contacted HUD and was advised HUD used Hope to Homeowners to do loan modification. After checking out this company I agreed to send them all my personal information and a check for $995.00. With a promise that if the loan could not get modified the money would be refunded back to me.
A month later I was told Hope to Homeowners could not process my loan. They said that they are also called Infinity group services and now under this new name they would try to get my loan modification done. I was very up set so I checked out the new company name Infinity group services which just so happens to be affiliated with Hope to Homeowner. Checking with the BBB they have a rating of (F) and have ripped of many homeowners trying to get a loan modification.
Nether one of these companies did anything for me. Both of these companies were deceptive, misleading and misrepresentative. After contacting the company numerous times regarding my loan I was passed from loan officer to loan officer. Each one had no answers for me. I spoke with a supervisor named Matt Zurbuck, which told me that this company was working hard on my loan that I would not get my money refunded.
I am a single 60 year old disabled woman who has survived Cancer twice who is a foster parent to 43 teen in the past 9 years and adopted two medically fragile children. I can not effort to just give $995.00 to a rip of company. I need very much to get a loan Modification so that my family has a stable home to reside in.
More Infinity Group Services Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Group Services - 4.375% rate not available 
- Infinity Group Services - Fraud 
- Infinity Group Services - They are crooks! 
- Infinity Group Services - Complaints 
- Infinity Group Services - not honoring the loan rate promised and I signed for 
- Infinity Group Services - Our house is in foreclosure 4 months after dealing with these liars
- Infinity Group Services - mortgage loan modifation 
- Infinity Group Services - Not Getting Refund as Promised
- Infinity Group Services - Fraudulent Re-fi