Infinity Funding Group / fraud

This company is now subcontracting your files to outside entities!! I am furios. We need to get a class action lawsuit against these dispicable people, and anyone who is involved with them. I am tired of the lack of response and action from this group thieves. We want our money back!!!

We will not stop until we receive a check in the mail!

Comments

• Vi
      24th of Jul, 2009

We are protected by the Consumer Protection Act!

Join me in filing complaints with the New York State Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo. I will fight to the bitter end!

Attorney General’s Office 800-771-7755 or visit www.oag.state.ny.us. For more tips, see the Attorney General’s brochure, “Avoid Foreclosure and Rescue Scams” at www.oag.state.ny.us/features/foreclosure_rescue_scams/about.html.

• Hi
      14th of Sep, 2009

I definitely agree with you. In April 2009, we received a letter that in lieu of doing our loan modification they will be refunding our money within 90 days. My husband and I are furious because we got ripped off by $4, 100. I have no way getting contact information for them as there numbers have changed. I also filed a complaint with the New York BBB, but they could not locate this company so my file was closed.

• Ac
      8th of Dec, 2009

I guess i'll start by saying I have been bull [censored]ed by Singer, Joe and every crooked lawyer that touched my file. I dealt with these asssssholes for over a year. Four months ago Tim who works for attorney Brian Butler (third law firm handling my case)called me and said they will no longer be handling our case due that Infinity Funding Group was not paying them. I was shocked! So I tried calling Infinity and no one answered. I never got in touch with the crocks, so I couldn't ask for a refund.Until this day I have not been able to speak with anyone affiliated with Infinity FRunding Group. Let me give u some of there names. Paper handlers, attorneys and Bosses : Judy, Kearn, John, Tim, Andrew, Rubin, Brian, etc. and yours truly Neil Singer and Jim Peppio. I'm just warmin up! I have all there names, first and last. I just cant believe in 18 months these dumb ### never resolved crap. I gave them a check for 2, 000.00 at one shot thinking me and my family would be saved, ya right! Instead o f saving our assss they buried us deeper. In life I have learned no evil deed ever goes unpunished and thats why Infinity and it's affiliates have failed! I think, INFINITY FRAUD GROUP, would have been better suited!!! might as well get my rocks off.