Infinity Auto Insuranceworst company to deal with

T Review updated:

I have never in my life had to deal with such a crummy business. They seemed so great in the beginning...until you have to file a claim. It took them three weeks to give me a check to fix my vehicle. Three weeks of having to pay to rent a car. Not only that, the police report filed clearly states both drivers were following law, it was just a chance happening and horrible weather that caused the accident...yet somehow I ended up being at fault. Even the other driver is pushing for that decision to get reversed. I'm currently trying to get in touch with the commissioner and a lawyer. I will fight this company all the way. Do not invest any money into Infinity or it's mother company Leader...you'll end up with a giant headache and extremely horrible customer service.

• J
      Jul 03, 2008

Infinity is the worst. My car wreck with their drunk client goes as follows: DRUNK gets DUI and sent to jail . U.S. MARSHALS find out that he is a wanted Fugative and put him in FEDERAL jail. INFINITY Says they can't find him. INFINITY says they spent 5k dollars investigating case. REMARKABLE since car only worth 5600 dollars. INFINITY delays accepting responcibility for accident. MONTHS GO BY then they low-ball price on car because of new year prices my car gets devalued by 1000 dollars .Then they wont pay for storage at body shop while the delay is caused by their investigation.Then the dirty tricks start, Infinity calls my body shop saying car is released when it was not WANT TO TOW IT SOME WHERE ELSE . Now taking them to court .Every one should fight them. CROOKS!!!

• I
      Dec 23, 2009
    Infinity Auto Insurance - bad service, bad coverage
    Infinity Auto Insurance
    California

I agree that they don't care about their customers. I was in a car accident in which the other person was liable but they refused to help me and instead they had the nerve to CHARGE me a $1, 000+ fee! Our claims representative began ignoring my calls after a while. How did I know she was ignoring them? After not answering my calls, I immediately called her from a different cell phone number. She answered after the first ring or so. I was furious they were charging me so much money and they didn't even tell us! I spoke to the supervisor who lied by telling me she had sent out a letter explaining the charges. I told her I had never received such letter, and requested a copy. It's been more than a year since I've requested that letter and I still have not received it. Needless to say, I terminated my contract with them. If you want terrible customer service, and be agonized than helped, I'd recommend them!

• B
      Mar 15, 2011
    Infinity Auto Insurance - if you want terrible customer service, and be agonized than helped, i'd recommend them
    Infinity Auto Insurance

I agree that they don’t care about their customers. I was in a car accident in which the other person was liable but they refused to help me and instead they had the nerve to CHARGE me a $1, 000+ fee! Our claims representative began ignoring my calls after a while. How did I know she was ignoring them? After not answering my calls, I immediately called her from a different cell phone number. She answered after the first ring or so.

I was furious they were charging me so much money and they didn’t even tell us! I spoke to the supervisor who lied by telling me she had sent out a letter explaining the charges. I told her I had never received such letter, and requested a copy. It’s been more than a year since I’ve requested that letter and I still have not received it. Needless to say, I terminated my contract with them. If you want terrible customer service, and be agonized than helped, I’d recommend them!